Vincenzo Iaquinta (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:sergio:

all of you would have done the same :lol2:
and when did amauri leave us before his contract expired I believed he was loan out last january

Sit around and collect money to do nothing? Really? You think that we would have all done the same, as if we have as little of a sense of pride as this guy?

I can only speak for myself, but I would much rather be a productive member of whatever field of work or society than sit around and do nothing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Sit around and collect money to do nothing? Really? You think that we would have all done the same, as if we have as little of a sense of pride as this guy?

I can only speak for myself, but I would much rather be a productive member of whatever field of work or society than sit around and do nothing.
yes also when you make 3m and your career will end in a few years anyway? and at your new job you can only make 1/10 of your last salary?
maybe not everyone but I do believe a lot would also choose the money over the 'horrible' job

Nejc

May 13, 2006
He should just piss off, it's not like he would get minimum wage at any team he would join. And beside that, he got enough money to do basically whatever the hell he wants through his career.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Why are you guys so harsh on him! He is just respecting the contract he signed. I was so annoyed how Juve treated our legends, Camo, Trezeguet, Del Piero. Why would I feel bad for Vinny earning all these money. You know what FORZA VINNY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)