Vincenzo Iaquinta (104 Viewers)

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
those weren't the good old days, those were the great old days, i just think that in a time of midfielders like poulsen and sissoko and wing backs like grygera and molinaro, Vincenzone did quite a good job as a target man considering his service

Nov 17, 2012
Poor Vinnie, I feel as if he's got the raw end of the deal... :(

The guy did his best, given the poor state of the deteriorating team around him, it would not have been easy for ANY striker to thrive under those conditions. I think Toni, Iaquinta and ADP (along with Camo and Trez) have all been undeservedly been treated rather shabbily by Juve...

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
People defending iaquinta :sergio: , seriously fuck him , he's been injured and eating his salary year after year , i can't wait when we finally get rid of him . For god's sake he takes something more than 3 mil a year , that money could be spend much better elsewhere .

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
No fuck you ,
he doesn't deserve this bad treatment as he did pretty good during his best year with us , unfortunately with his injury .
He did , but that doesn't change the fact that he has been eating his salary for some years now , seeing as the team wanted to sell him multiple times (since he's pratically worthless to us) , he is not part of the project and is basically giving nothing to juve . A gentleman would have gone to another squad by now , but instead he choose to stay and simply get the money without doing anything
It's like a person eating in your restaurant every day , but doesn't pay for it , how do you treat someone like that ?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
OMG! Poor Iaquinta. Mr. glass gets paid a fuckton of money to do jackshit and warm his little tush in the stands. Oh, the horror. I truly feel for him. How is he going to be able to feed his family? The poor soul :cry: :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)