Vincenzo Iaquinta (105 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont group Vinny in the same Leech category as amauri... but the fact is that both hurt our team in some way. Im just hoping for his contract to expire and be done with this saga. Amauri was a secci signing of the worst calibre... but Vinny was part of the old guard who stood with the team in the dark years.

I really want his saga to be over, because even when i dont like him much as a player, i appreciate his controbution whenever he was called. Now he is leeching us , but oh well life is tough, so lets just wait for this to be finally over.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Vinnie never hurt Juve, he had a series of injuries and tried his best to come back as strong after the Cesena loan spell. He got an offer from Zenit in freaking Russia, nobody wants to go there. IIRC no Italian team showed any interest in signing Iaquinta after all the injuries he suffered.

If anyone should get the hate, it should be Secco. FUCK SECCO.

Nov 17, 2012
I dont group Vinny in the same Leech category as amauri... but the fact is that both hurt our team in some way. Im just hoping for his contract to expire and be done with this saga. Amauri was a secci signing of the worst calibre... but Vinny was part of the old guard who stood with the team in the dark years.

I really want his saga to be over, because even when i dont like him much as a player, i appreciate his controbution whenever he was called. Now he is leeching us , but oh well life is tough, so lets just wait for this to be finally over.
Vinnie never hurt Juve, he had a series of injuries and tried his best to come back as strong after the Cesena loan spell. He got an offer from Zenit in freaking Russia, nobody wants to go there. IIRC no Italian team showed any interest in signing Iaquinta after all the injuries he suffered.

If anyone should get the hate, it should be Secco. $#@! SECCO.
Spot on lads! Vincenzo is a world cup winner and showed quality when healthy and called upon, and stuck by Juve in her darkest days; that should never be forgotten.. That said, Secco quite frankly had no idea what he was doing, his philosophy was at best misguided and careless, and at worst destructive and horridly expensive...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He can rescind his contract with Juve now, cant he?

am sure there was some rule like that when you are in the final few months of it...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What does he plan to do on June? Hoping someone will give him a better offer then what he has been getting, despite not playing for 2.5 years prolly, seriously, what.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What does he plan to do on June? Hoping someone will give him a better offer then what he has been getting, despite not playing for 2.5 years prolly, seriously, what.
he earned 7,5 m in those 2,5 years. Even if he won't find a new club he still have earned more at juve then leaving us in 2011. And only make 1,5m (at juve) + plus 3 years for max 1m per year (at a midtable team) .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)