Vincenzo Iaquinta (107 Viewers)

Aameer

May 6, 2012
I feel sorry for him more than anything. Even when he was going to Cesena, he had full intention of proving his worth to Juve and wanted to come back. Unfortunately, he couldn't really make his mark over there. He should consider hiring a physiotherapist of his own if he wants to get back into football again, let alone Juve.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Iaquinta has always been a good soldier for Juve. I respect him a lot and wish him all the best in the future, away from Juve of course.

Aameer

May 6, 2012
Well I understand what you are saying and I agree that there are considerably less fortunate people. I say it because he can't effectively play for such a great club not because he is untalented or has a poor attitude (at least I think) but he just has dreadful luck with being fit. That being said, I thank him for the goals he has scored but its pretty clear that there is no space for him on the team.

Also I wish I understood what was being said in that video. Can anybody kindly tell me what the whole problem was with the wife?

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Vinny is a cool guy a great player who gave his all for JUVE! He was unlucky with his injuries.

Forza Vinny, I wish him all the best.

His goal vs Chelsea :tuttosport:
His two goals vs Roma when we first came back from Serie B, his super goal vs City and so on :D!

Mar 24, 2006
:rolleyes: :sergio: :wallbang:

I can play that game too :klin:
You were wrong about Bonucci , Giaccherini etc
why would we listen your opinion about Iaquinta , one of our classy soldier , forget about his shitty year last season , he did pretty good when he was in 1st and 2nd years with us , i bet you screamed like little bitch when he scores a goal vs Roma few yeas ago :weee:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't scream like a bitch Albert; stop comparing me to you :p

I never liked him, but he was useful; however, at present, he is way past his sell by date. There is no room for sympathy if you want to win :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)