Vincenzo Iaquinta (3 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Lets have the sax

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that Trezeguet? If so, I fully agree.
Si

it was never a retain him 'over' David debate anyway.
Then what was it?

David's wages would have been justified because he actually plays and scores goals while Vinny rots on the injury list whilst collecting money.

And the same applies to Amauri.

So if the club wasn't willing to meet his wage expectations then its BS

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we find a team for him, we will release him for free, if we dont, we will either pay his salary plus taxes or the release clause.
We cant make money out of him, withthe incompetent directors we have. but hopefully, we will lose the least possible...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He can take his will and commitment somewhere else for all I care. We can't keep hold of useless players, at the expense of making better signings that raise the quality of the team, and add something extra. Leechfucks like this guy, Amauri, and even the Borriellos, Mottas and Pazienzas of this world are just quantity signings, adding numbers. They will never raise the quality of the team, or give us that extra edge.

Jun 7, 2003
He can take his will and commitment somewhere else for all I care. We can't keep hold of useless players, at the expense of making better signings that raise the quality of the team, and add something extra. Leechfucks like this guy, Amauri, and even the Borriellos, Mottas and Pazienzas of this world are just quantity signings, adding numbers. They will never raise the quality of the team, or give us that extra edge.
but they are a part of succes a good team needs also this kind of players and iaquinta is underestimated the injuries fucked him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I agree the team needs a few of them, but we already have too many kind sir. We need to take that next step my man. Iaquinta was useful at times, but now he is just too old and injury prone. Good luck for him in the future, but I never wanna see him back here.

Jun 7, 2003
I agree the team needs a few of them, but we already have too many kind sir. We need to take that next step my man. Iaquinta was useful at times, but now he is just too old and injury prone. Good luck for him in the future, but I never wanna see him back here.
but its a fucking good feeling when players say that they want to come back to us. cause they smell that we are on the right way to silverware its just the beginning. now iaqunita, pazienza and players like that are talking but in the future every player in the world will say they want to prove themselves at turin. we will be at the top of the world again. im sure of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)