Vincenzo Iaquinta (105 Viewers)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
So our brilliant management opted to keep Vinny and Amauri over Trez?

Only to see them leave without justifying the reason for keeping them?

Vinny definitely had my support over Amauri but at the end of the day this was a travesty and we lost a legend in the process.
Trez wanted out from what I can remember and we couldn't get rid of Amauri and Iaq until now

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Trez wanted out from what I can remember and we couldn't get rid of Amauri and Iaq until now
Trez did not want out

he wanted a better offer than what Juve was throwing at him. It was disrespectful and so Juve opted to let him go and keep to shitbirds that ended up doing less than a prostitute laying on her back

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
:weee:

Iaquinta: 'I'll be back, Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Vincenzo Iaquinta joined Cesena on loan, but insists “it’s not a goodbye. I absolutely want to win back my Juventus place.”

The veteran striker and 2006 World Cup winner barely played this season and was farmed out to Cesena on transfer deadline day.

“It’s not a goodbye. Do I want to win back my Juventus place? Absolutely, yes, especially as I still have a year and a half left on my contract.

“I don’t think our rapport is over, as I always did well when playing and my only problem was the series of injuries.

“I left Coach Antonio Conte and the club on good terms, while the fans always treated me like a great player. Now I have to focus on Cesena and, hopefully, by doing so I can come back to Juve.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)