Van der Vaart (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I cant remember the last time a player under contract has spoken so openly about moving to Juventus, without their being some sort of contact between the 2. He wants to play with us, and if he isn't sold this summer, Hamburg get fucked. We better not screw this up.

On a sidenotes, he talks to the media to much. That's in now way a criticism of a potential transfer, but I hope he's not like that if he signs with us. We all got pissed when those mercenaries whored themselves across europe 2 summers ago, and VDV is doing the same thing with HSV now.

Sep 14, 2003
He's begging to join us and we're seemingly not interested (or Ranieri isn't), but we're about to sign a player who didn't want to join us at the start of the season and who is only joining us now because he can't buy a game - that and Ranieri ha a hard on for him.

You really couldn't make this shit up!

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
“I don’t know when a deal will be done as I haven’t spoken to the Juventus directors yet,” he insisted.

“Juve behave properly and they will speak to Hamburg before they talk to me, but there won’t be a problem coming to an agreement on personal terms. I hope a deal can be done as soon as possible.

“I was amazed by the scandals that hit Italian football but Juve are a great club – the biggest in Italy.

“They want a new stadium and a new strong side to take on Inter and I hope to be a part of that.”

what is secco waiting for??hamburg to offer him money so he can take the player from them??

David01

Aug 20, 2006
He's begging to join us and we're seemingly not interested (or Ranieri isn't), but we're about to sign a player who didn't want to join us at the start of the season and who is only joining us now because he can't buy a game - that and Ranieri ha a hard on for him.

You really couldn't make this shit up!
what are you talking about? it is all over the net and Hamburg have admitted that we are in talks with them over VdV.
You still believe everything that is written in the media?

Iaquinta09

Apr 20, 2005
I hope:

------------------Buffon
Grygera----Legro-----Mellberg---Chiellini
-------------------Zanetti-------------------
Camo------------------------------Nedved
-------------------VDV---------------------
-----------Treze--------Delpiero---------

Bench:
Zebina
Salihamidzic
Sissoko
Nocerino
Iaquinta

Champions League 100% for the other season.

Mar 30, 2006
I hope:

------------------Buffon

Bench:
Zebina
Salihamidzic
Sissoko
Nocerino
Iaquinta

that my friend is very nice assuming Nedved stays but i would not be surprised if he hangs up the boots this summer.

Either way we need to hurry the hell up and sign VDV .. we need this...

and Camo .. get better!

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
that my friend is very nice assuming Nedved stays but i would not be surprised if he hangs up the boots this summer.

Either way we need to hurry the hell up and sign VDV .. we need this...

and Camo .. get better!
I think Iaquinta09 means that we need to sign him now in January.
But I don't think that will happen, he is too important for HSV, especially since they are still challeging for the title.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hope:

------------------Buffon

Bench:
Zebina
Salihamidzic
Sissoko
Nocerino
Iaquinta

CL is never 100% dude.

May 22, 2007
that's the spirit, always look at the bright side...
what are you talking about? it is all over the net and Hamburg have admitted that we are in talks with them over VdV.
You still believe everything that is written in the media?
Not everything is rosy and happy. We have a shockingly shit board and they have proved that they fuck up transfers a lot, before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)