Van der Vaart (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
I think Iaquinta09 means that we need to sign him now in January.
But I don't think that will happen, he is too important for HSV, especially since they are still challeging for the title.
yeah you are right i think.. my bad.

but i agree with your .. they wont sell him right now. The really good attacking mid i can think of who could leave in the winter market is Deco because he seems to be out of contention at Barca.

VDV, Diego they won be going right now

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
but you should also consider that last summer he "begged" a transfer to valencia...maybe when juve miss him...and inter is interested he will beg inter...who knows....

alltough i like the guy, we shouldnt believe everything when someone says...

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
some site's say that van der vaart first wants to win a price and then go to juve next season..

so lemme get this straight..
almiron--->> shitsokko?
tiago? -->> VDV (next year)
boumsong --->>> ??
Criscito--->> ??

we need defenders... ring a bell secco??

hope you get some sense

Apr 15, 2006
VDV Tells Juve: Sign Me Then We Will Beat Inter
Rafael van der Vaart has issued a message that will surely delight all Juventus fans by saying that he wants to sign for the Bianconeri as soon as possible so that he can lead them to victory over bitter rivals Inter.

zoom - galleria

The Bianconeri have been linked with a move for the Dutch playmaker for several weeks now, and a number of Italian newspapers have reported in the last few days that Juve have come to an initial agreement to sign the player in the summer.

A deal costing €17m has been mooted, however the most recent statements issued by van der Vaart have hinted that a transfer could take place by the end of this month.

"I am honoured that Juventus are interested in me,” said van der Vaart.

“It means that I am doing well at my club. The directors of the Bianconeri must first speak with my club and then with me because this is the correct way.

“Indeed, I hope that everything will be concluded very soon because I want to be part of Juventus and help them chase and beat Inter.”

These comments are sure to delight many Juventus supporters, who have had a natural scorn for Inter ever since the infamous Calciopoli scandal in the summer of 2006.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=560413

:touched: :touched: :touched:

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
If money is a problem, we should all donate 50€ to our board in order to sign VdV. If they spend it on another player, I'm afraid there will be no solution but cutting of some balls than.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)