Van der Vaart (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
what done deal? we have to reach an agreement with Hamburg first! only then can we talk to VDV.
we are linked to other players every single day and you guys seem to swallow it and believe it is all true
We are in talks with Hamburg but they will never sell him in the middle of a season and I seriously doubt VdV is making all these claims
don't forget he supposedly said the same last summer about joining Valencia, the guy is only desperate to leave Germany.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
“Indeed, I hope that everything will be concluded very soon because I want to be part of Juventus and help them chase and beat Inter.” VDV

thats the spirit!!get this guy now

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
god he is offering himself on a plate he has posed with a VDV to juve top. what more does he have to do????????????????????? does he have to offer hes dick to secco? maybe a left nut?

Mar 14, 2004
If were are going to donate money we might as well go for DIEGO:eyebrows:

:bow: DIEGO > VDV
Yupp but I tought bout this one and I see one advantage of VdV....and a big one: he can score,he can shoot....and much better than Diego. In a time when our strikers aren't blessed with capability to score 20+ per seasons or by themselves anymore.....that is a big advantage of Vdv....

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
Yupp but I tought bout this one and I see one advantage of VdV....and a big one: he can score,he can shoot....and much better than Diego. In a time when our strikers aren't blessed with capability to score 20+ per seasons or by themselves anymore.....that is a big advantage of Vdv....
How about VdV's leadership, a big plus for me also. With the young team we have, this might just come in handy.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
€50,-- ?? that money will go straight in secco's pocket
You can give 500 than ;) !

I don't belive we can sign Diego. Maybe Diego is a better player than VdV or maybe not, I'll leave that in the middle. Two years ago, Juve was one of the best teams in the world and signing a player like Diego would be a piece of cake. We could easily take on the competition of the other big teams considering a transfer because we were simply worldclass, top of the bill. Now however, we're not much compared to ManU, Real,... So if we can get a player like VdV, we shouldn't be arrogant by telling that he only is the second best player in that position and we want the best player. We are still Juve, but no longer the Juve of a few years ago.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Source?Which Newspaper?
http://goal.com/de/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=562667

it was in a german news paper called focus..

i can't take this transfer policy anymore.....we can not afford to have such a bad mercato than last year... our best players aren'T gettin any younger. we r going to pay 10 mil or more for shitsoko plus some average players like mellberg and so on. we need world class players such as vdv diego maschrano zapata maybe amauri or hunterlaar. i can not see us buying players like this in the summer.
hopefully and with much luck we will end 3rd or 4th but whats with next season plus cl? secco is really to stupid to get such players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)