US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (4 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
People can hate me for this all they want, but living in Europe one has to wonder just how stupid Americans can get. Berlusconi might be a disgrace but Bush was a 1000 times worse and McCain and Palin are just silly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who's seen ABC's Charles Gibson tear Palin a new one? It's priceless :howler:
I saw it. She's just a dumb bitch who gave a few blow jobs to ge where she is now.

People can hate me for this all they want, but living in Europe one has to wonder just how stupid Americans can get. Berlusconi might be a disgrace but Bush was a 1000 times worse and McCain and Palin are just silly.
I can see why you wonder it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Palin on global warming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2phSE7BGH8

I think I'm gonna die of laughter :lol2: :lol2:
What I hate is when presidential schmucks are expected to be scientific experts. Or worse: they pretend to be or think they are scientific experts.

If I go to a conference among scientists to learn the facts and state of things with global warming, I'm not getting it from some politician who can't tell the difference between a barometer and a rectal thermometer.

The best response to that line of questioning is to state what you know and why you think it, but to also refer to experts whom you trust who are doing the best research or have the opinions you respect most on it. Palin, McCain, Obama, Biden... doesn't matter. It's the only sane answer to the question.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So... Did someone really hack Palin's email account and post it on the internet?
You know the "forgot my password" option? When you register an account they make you enter such incredibly difficult to guess information like "What town were you born in?" and stuff. Someone researched the answers to those questions and got into her account.

That's not even "hacking" in any shape or form, just social engineering.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Exactly, we're treated to their gut feeling. Bush style.
Actually, it's probably not even the gut feeling when it comes to Repubs. What they are feeling is their large wallet impinging on their ability to sit comfortably after being paid by ExxonMobil to divert attention away from scientific facts.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You know the "forgot my password" option? When you register an account they make you enter such incredibly difficult to guess information like "What town were you born int?" and stuff. Someone researched the answers to those questions and got into her account.

That's not even "hacking" in any shape or form, just social engineering.
That's fucking awesome if true.

So what did the engineer find?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)