US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (2 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
If Obama was white he wouldn't have even had a campaign. All he is a hype machine.

This is EASILY the worst crop of candidates in the history of Unite States Elections.
As for this "Fate of the world to be decided" the most powerful nation in the world now is China. Nice try though.
You really think that McCain v. Obama is worse than Bush v. Kerry?

I think Bush & Kerry were pure shit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
John McCain is such a fucking scumbag. War hero my fucking anus. :lol2:

All his advisers and friends either have lobbied for Enron or have their hands dirty in shady crude trading and lobbying.

Go fuck yourself John McCain.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
RIP Tim Russet. He was the best political analyst I've ever seen.

I will miss watching him.

RIP to my fellow Buffalonian, Tim Russert

his slam on Hillary a few months back about the 200,000 jobs she promised the Buffalo area , and actually losing 30,000 is what I'll remember most about him

a true Bills fan..........

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
I thought this was pretty funny-

Subject: Fw: St. Peter

St. Peter is at the Pearly Gates checking up on the people
waiting to enter Heaven.
He asks the next one in line, "So, who are you, and what did
you do on Earth?"
The fellow says, "I'm Barack Obama, and I was the first
black to be elected President of the United States "

St. Peter says, "The U.S.? A black President? You gotta be
kidding me! When did this happen?"

And Obama says,"About twenty minutes ago"!!!
:p

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
If Obama gets elected, I'm guessing that means Vin can't club black people to death for fun anymore?
He doesn't club them to death. Besides, The President of the Union has no power over the municipalities. If the President told Vin to quit beating Negros, Vin could just flap his genitals at the President. However, if the Mayor of Buffalo asked him to lighten up with the baton, Vin would have to holster that bad boy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He doesn't club them to death. Besides, The President of the Union has no power over the municipalities. If the President told Vin to quit beating Negros, Vin could just flap his genitals at the President. However, if the Mayor of Buffalo asked him to lighten up with the baton, Vin would have to holster that bad boy.
:lol2:

Who the Fook changed the Password to NATW???????
Somebody had to reset it for some reason.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
If Obama gets elected, I'm guessing that means Vin can't club black people to death for fun anymore?
it stopped being fun a long time ago

very true.....very true

did I mention that the mayor of Buffalo is black ??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
"What is this Republican fascination with Ronald Reagan? They're naming airports after him and such, you know, so they can say 'I'm coming into Reagan!' :touched:"

- Bill Maher

:rofl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)