US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (9 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Saddest part is it was so fucking predictable too.

Seen similar stuff done with Noam Chomsky, he gives articulately nuanced and objective analysis on what Israel is doing (giving extremely on point details that is never brought up in media), but at the end of the day, whatever he says is shortend to he is self hating jew who is a Hamas supporter...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Saddest part is it was so fucking predictable too.

Seen similar stuff done with Noam Chomsky, he gives articulately nuanced and objective analysis on what Israel is doing (giving extremely on point details that is never brought up in media), but at the end of the day, whatever he says is shortend to he is self hating jew who is a Hamas supporter...
You should know Vinman is famous around here for calling Chomsky (and this is a direct quote) "a retard". :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
John McCain is such a fucking scumbag. War hero my fucking anus. :lol2:

All his advisers and friends either have lobbied for Enron or have their hands dirty in shady crude trading and lobbying.

Go fuck yourself John McCain.
Tahir, why on Earth was I warned for this post?

This is my opinion FFS.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
John McCain is such a fucking scumbag. War hero my fucking anus. :lol2:

All his advisers and friends either have lobbied for Enron or have their hands dirty in shady crude trading and lobbying.

Go fuck yourself John McCain.
Tahir, why on Earth was I warned for this post?

This is my opinion FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)