US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (27 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
and exactly what are WE supposed to do when these ignorant, no job, no conscience, wannabe gangstas have no consequence for their actions ??

the simple answer is just to build more prisons, because they are given EVERY chance available to them, and many just dont want it

free healthcare, free food, free money, free college....you tell me where it ends ??

The lag is obviously cultural and the way to remedy it is for official channels of socialization such as schools to be a more of an influence than parents and living environment and for that to happen WE just need to do more whether it be taxes or some of our time.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
I hear it every day-

'you're only bothering me because I'm black"

"you only pulled me over because I'm black"

"you're arresting me because I'm black"...."but ma'am you are being arrested for possession of heroin"...."yeah, but the only reason you're locking me up is because I'm black":wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

now, who wants to talk about racism ??

vinnie, i used to work at a certain intersection that you know very well. heard that shit all the time. what about the fact that statistically you are more likely to be called for a job interview if your name is the most popular one for a white male rather than the most popular one for a black male

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Free healthcare? :howler:

Free food? Do you think people with food stamps eat a gourmet meal every day? :howler:

Free money? What money is free? :howler:

Free college? Who gets free college? What colleges are free? :howler:
another guy who doesnt live here, therefore doesnt know SQUAT....

Medicaid is FREE helathcare, which is just as good, if not better than what I have

people with food stamps can buy whatever food they wish, gourmet or not

maybe you havent checked but they get tax-free spending money....you must have missed that as well. I knew a guy who I used to box with who had 3 children, and were going for a fourth...his wife was only 19 years old, so I asked him why are they having so many children, so fast....and he replied that they would receive more welfare money for every child they have, so I asked him how much he would get for 4 children, and he replied $35,000....and this was in 1991

$35,000 for doing NOTHING.....and that doesnt include getting his rent paid through the same program

there are a ton of free college grants....not loans, GRANTS, that can be taken advantage of

ever hear of the United Negro College fund ??

Stay in Sweden, you know it better !!

I sympathize with your general sentiment here, but I think you're asking the wrong question. The question shouldn't be "how much money do we have to spend on this problem", rather "what measure are actually effective". Because when you keep listing all these benefits that apparently are there and aren't helping anyone, it's a very economical view on something that is a social problem.

I fully expect Osman to post something from his Captain Obvious collection now.
start taking all the free shit away, and make the capable get jobs...theer's a start

The lag is obviously cultural and the way to remedy it is for official channels of socialization such as schools to be a more of an influence than parents and living environment and for that to happen WE just need to do more whether it be taxes or some of our time.
school teachers are doing their best, but they have a tougher job than I have. At least I get to carry a gun, they are thrown to the wolves in many schools here, and too many become victims

Wont, because nothing can ever be too obvious to be told to Vinman. That free rant is rather testiment to that.
its obvious you dont know shit about this subject, so it might be in your best interests to just keep quiet

vinnie, i used to work at a certain intersection that you know very well. heard that shit all the time. what about the fact that statistically you are more likely to be called for a job interview if your name is the most popular one for a white male rather than the most popular one for a black male
show me the report.....companies will get sued for making such ignorant decisions

hire who's best for the job...regardless of color

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I sympathize with your general sentiment here, but I think you're asking the wrong question. The question shouldn't be "how much money do we have to spend on this problem", rather "what measure are actually effective". Because when you keep listing all these benefits that apparently are there and aren't helping anyone, it's a very economical view on something that is a social problem.

I fully expect Osman to post something from his Captain Obvious collection now.
The challenge is in getting something that economically works and getting something people will support as "just" or "fair" can often be two very different things.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
more reasons why I wont vote for Obama-

Just Some of What Defines Barack Obama:

. He voted against banning partial birth abortion.

. He voted no on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions.

. Supports affirmative action in Colleges and Government.

. In 2001 he questioned harsh penalties for drug dealing.

. Says he will deal with street level drug dealing as a minimum wage affair.

. Admitted marijuana and cocaine use in high school and in college.

. His religious convictions are very murky.

. He is willing to meet with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jung Il
and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

. Opposed the Patriot Act.

. First bill he signed that was passed was campaign finance reform.

. Voted No on prohibiting law suits against gun manufacturers.

. Voted yes on providing habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees.

. Supports granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.

. Supports extending welfare to illegal immigrants.

. Voted NO to making English the official language of the USA .

. Voted yes on comprehensive immigration reform.

. Voted yes on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security.

. Voted with Democratic Party 96 percent of 251 votes.

. Is a big believer in the separation of church and state.

. Opposed to any efforts to Privatize Social Security and instead
supports increasing the amount of tax paid.

. He voted No on repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax.

. He voted No on repealing the 'Death' Tax

. He wants to raise the Capital Gains Tax.
did I also mention that his brother, Abongo ' Roy ' Obama is a Luo activist and a militant Muslim who argues that the black man must 'liberate himself from the poisoning influences of European culture"

Yeah, I want to really vote for Obama...he has so many good people around him :rolleyes:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Then just don't vote for him, Vinni. Many of the those points are either mere political differences or just murky nonsense that cannot be proven. Hell, perhaps whomever wrote that made something up just to degrade Obama.

And honestly, the Patriot Act is not something this nation should be proud of. It violates pretty much all of the notions our "founding fathers" upheld for this country. The act really is a goddamn shame to everything this nation stands upon.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Chi-town though baby, right?
OK, well, that is true. But my brother is the first person who will bring a big dinner conversation with new people to a dead halt when he goes on about murder without consequences... and then you learn he's actually talking about abortion. :faq1:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
OK, well, that is true. But my brother is the first person who will bring a big dinner conversation with new people to a dead halt when he goes on about murder without consequences... and then you learn he's actually talking about abortion. :faq1:
Well, hey. At least he isn't halting the dinner conversation with talk of China's masterpiece of aborted fetus soup... :inter:

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
---------------

What a bitch! Who the fuck does he think he is? Does he not know the ingenuic American policy that states "If you don't like a country, bomb it"???

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
---------------

What a bitch! Who the fuck does he think he is? Does he not know the ingenuic American policy that states "If you don't like a country, bomb it"???
It's more like, if you're not with us, you're against us. That is unfortunately our policy right now, and it could continue if McCain is elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)