US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (31 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
For as much as people give lip service to the notion that things suck and they want them to change, deep down they're scared as sh*t and suddenly think, "Well, my life could be a lot worse" when they get to the polls.
I see this more in the older generations more than the youth. It's obvious that older people are afraid of "change," so they naturally vote for the person whom they are more "used" to.

Then I saw a kid earlier on CNN talking about how he supports Obama, but mostly because of peer pressure. I love Obama, but grow up, ya fucking dunce and keep an open mind for yourself.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
about the abortion thing... yeah, it's unfortunate when a woman gets raped and becomes pregnant, or if the child is sick or abnormal. but what about the child itself, nobody gives it a choice (obviously it can't decide). but it deserves a chance to live, and should not be murdered for the parents' convenience or happiness. besides that being selfish, it's plain murder, whether the child is born or not.

i would understand a little, in those cases, though, the rape and sickness. but, if it's out of inconvenience, wtf? plus, if it's so pro-choice, how come drugs (cocaine, heroine) aren't legal? i mean, shouldn't i be able to choose if i destroy my mental, physical and phsycological/emotional state (which is also what happens with abortion)?

you should have been aborted

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As I said above, I do believe that Americans are also affected negatively by the foreign policy of USA. So, "We" included Americans too...
Of course we are, but we in some instances we are benefit. It just depends on whom you place the blame upon.

And I'll tell you what, Rebel. I'm voting for the candidate that has the greatest ability to change wordly opinion regarding our nation and oppose George W. on wordly issues. Obama is much more Liberal, whose father is from Kenya, and knows far more about the Middle East than any candidate in the running. He is not one to support the horrendous attacks of the IDF and provide them funding so arrogantly as Bush did... I'll tell you that much.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
you should have been aborted
Maybe you should have been too, Bes?

I just think it's ridiculous we have laws thoroughly supporting killing people. Unless the life of the victim of the male rapist is in need of the abortion, I don't find it right to kill that life once the life fully functions in the womb. But that's just me. Just my opinion.

If we could only get the views of the lives taken because of abortion in the next life... that would be rather interesting.

"Vote Yes or No if you would have preferred to not have been aborted." I wonder what the results would be after looking at all the fun mommy and daddy had.

Who are we to judge?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Of course we are, but we in some instances we are benefit. It just depends on whom you place the blame upon.

And I'll tell you what, Rebel. I'm voting for the candidate that has the greatest ability to change wordly opinion regarding our nation and oppose George W. on wordly issues. Obama is much more Liberal, whose father is from Kenya, and knows far more about the Middle East than any candidate in the running. He is not one to support the horrendous attacks of the IDF and provide them funding so arrogantly as Bush did... I'll tell you that much.
Well, I'm starting to be curious to see how long he can go in these elections then...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, I'm starting to be curious to see how long he can go in these elections then...
I'm hoping he can go all the way, because he knows much more about the world and discrimination than anybody else in the running. He is the only solution for all us; Americans and you, Rebel.

If he doesn't end up winning, then yeah, we're all screwed, unless Hillary can win and help those across the world.

If the Christian Extremist Huckabee or the terror-monger Giuliani wins, we are without a doubt screwed and the Crusades are back in action.

Apr 12, 2004
Maybe you should have been too, Bes?

I just think it's ridiculous we have laws thoroughly supporting killing people. Unless the life of the victim of the male rapist is in need of the abortion, I don't find it right to kill that life once the life fully functions in the womb. But that's just me. Just my opinion.

If we could only get the views of the lives taken because of abortion in the next life... that would be rather interesting.

"Vote Yes or No if you would have preferred to not have been aborted." I wonder what the results would be after looking at all the fun mommy and daddy had.

Who are we to judge?
OHHHH HORSE COCK!

To say a life is fully functioning in the womb is the dumbest statement of the year. If the child is fully functioning in the womb, it wouldn't be in the womb, period. The child is surviving on the mother, which means it is, prior to birth, nothing more than a fetus, it has a living host.

The thing in there can't survive without the mother, so in essence it is nothing more than a tumor or a wart that grow upon someone....

If you think that life begins at conception, Andrew, then why are you not born nine months old?

abortion is not about life and death, it's about religion still influencing public policy
Exactly...
It's fucking not about religion, but it's obviously about life and death. Don't think that it's not. What the fuck else would it be about.
That's all it's about...anyone that doesn't want abortion legal is a retard. The United States is based on the thought of freedom, freedom of religion, creed, thought, speech and yes, choice. That's all it's about.

If you ask any assclown who hates abortion why they hate it, it's always because of something that stems from religion. Period...

It's about a few forcing their views on the many...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Everyone is entitled to his own belief as long as it's more or less reasonable and doesn't hurt society. Which is why muslim terrorists are not entitled to their belief.
Bear in mind that these muslim terrorists you talk about have never really studied Islam..but instead have took it upon themselves to read and interpret..which is why they misinterpret it..and do the horrible things that they do...So you cant blame their actions on Islam IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)