UK Politics (20 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5299883 said:
The truth is that the UK was always out of the EU even if they were there by the official documents - they always had their own currency not euros, their own visa's not schengen and no one knew how manyof Britain's laws really came from the EU, just check this article, it's bizarre (15%-55%)
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/how-many-britains-laws-really-7420612

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, they were having their cake and eating it too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I haven't been following this too closely so I'll let the tuz experds do what they do best, What's the worst that could happen to Britain?
A stagnating economy heavily reliant on financial services decides to torpedo its bread winning game because we don't like immigrants. There is no positive outcome in sight, unless they whore themselves a la man city and find some Chinese consortium to buy the whole thing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
A stagnating economy heavily reliant on financial services decides to torpedo its bread winning game because we don't like immigrants. There is no positive outcome in sight, unless they whore themselves a la man city and find some Chinese consortium to buy the whole thing
I see. Seems that old cunt Eric Clapton finally got his wishes granted, Britain for the British.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There's been a spate of racist abuse cases since the decision, which is nice. Fascist boneheads all of a sudden think they are going to have some kind of white Britain lol.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
In the short term sure their economy would collapse, but in the long run would they not adjust? Why is it that once you join the EU you can't possibly leave without utterly obliterating the nation leaving?

Genuinely asking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)