Tudor out, Metzelder in? (3 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
See TUTTOSPORT headine today.

Under the strapline 'Panzer Juve' mention is made of Metzelder, Frings and Klose.

Sadly, I cannot speak Italian. Anyone able to translate the text?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Panzer Juve
Frings and Klose move closer, Metzelder on a free: Deschamps targets the Germans

:D from channel 4

I hope that metzelder could be our defence leader next season,just like a certain Jurgen Kohler was at a point of time.He has the physical attributes but the mental side is the problem. As since 2002, he needed someone to lead him in the back line, i hope he could takeover the responsibility next season for us.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Do you guys think that if we sign Metzelder, we wont bring Barzagli too?
It seems that Criscito will have a serious back up role and Boum Boum or Kovac will have the a starter place

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
On Studio Sport they said that his agent said that his partner will go to Italy in Summer and he mentioned Juve would be perfect for him.

V. Corleone

Jan 26, 2007
Juve move for Metzelder

Juventus are continuing their transfer machinations amid talks for Christoph Metzelder and ex-Milan defender Fabian Ayala.

The Bianconeri are leading Serie B and today a victory would secure the title of Winter Champions, but they’re already looking ahead to next season.

It’s reported in today’s Italian newspapers that negotiations have been stepped up with Borussia Dortmund to bring in defender Metzelder.

The German international World Cup star allegedly met with director Roberto Bettega, where he was offered a four-year contract worth £1.7m per season.

As with Bundesliga fixture Hasan Salihamidzic and Ajax’s Zdenek Grygera, Juventus are finding talented players who will be free agents in the summer.

Another defender in the same situation is Ayala, who Spanish media claim has split with Valencia and is eager for a return to Serie A.

The 33-year-old Argentine has already played for Milan and Napoli, but is considered to be an alternative to first choice Metzelder in Turin.
Check the source here.
______________________________​

I wish Secco could capture Metzelder in the summer. Metzelder asked for £2.5m per season, but I think our offer could be raised up to £2m per year. I've always been a fan of him and Ayala as well. But of course, the former would be far more helpful now. :rolleyes:

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Juve: arriva Metzelder, l'idea nuova è Ledesma

08:31 del 29 gennaio

La Juventus offre un contratto di 4 anni a 2,5 milioni di euro a stagione: il difensore tedesco del Borussia Dortmund, Metzelder è ad un passo dalla firma.L'ultima idea dei bianconeri per il centrocampo è l'argentino Ledesma della Lazio. Gli altri nomi sono quelli di Frings, Maniche, Rio Mavuba, Almiron e Emerson.
In Sudamerica si segue l'uruguayano Cavani, ma il colpo a sorpresa potrebbe essere il brasiliano Alexandre Pato dell'Internacional.
(Tuttosport)

Saw nobody put this up so i thought I would. Need a bit of help translating though, got a bit of it but cant catch it all lol please help

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve: arriva Metzelder, l'idea nuova è Ledesma

08:31 del 29 gennaio

La Juventus offre un contratto di 4 anni a 2,5 milioni di euro a stagione: il difensore tedesco del Borussia Dortmund, Metzelder è ad un passo dalla firma.L'ultima idea dei bianconeri per il centrocampo è l'argentino Ledesma della Lazio. Gli altri nomi sono quelli di Frings, Maniche, Rio Mavuba, Almiron e Emerson.
In Sudamerica si segue l'uruguayano Cavani, ma il colpo a sorpresa potrebbe essere il brasiliano Alexandre Pato dell'Internacional.
(Tuttosport)

Saw nobody put this up so i thought I would. Need a bit of help translating though, got a bit of it but cant catch it all lol please help
Juve: Metzelder arrives, the new idea is Ledesma 08:31 of 29 January The Juventus offers a contract of 4 years to 2,5 million euro to season: the German defender of the Borussia Dortmund, Metzelder is to a step from the company. The last idea of the bianconeri for the centrocampo is the Ledesma Argentine of the Lazio. The other names are those of Frings, Sleeves, Rio Mavuba, Almiron and Emerson. In South America the uruguayano Cavani is followed, but the blow to surprise could be the Brazilian Alexandre Pato of the Internacional. (Tuttosport)

Source Google

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #55
    • V

V

Inter eye Metzelder
    Monday 5 March, 2007

Inter have targeted Christoph Metzelder of Borussia Dortmund after the club confirmed he will leave in the summer, according to the latest reports in Italy.

The Bundesliga side had given the defender until the end of February to decide his future as the player’s current contract expires in the summer, but announced on Monday that the 26-year-old has failed to agree a new deal.

“Christoph Metzelder was a first-class representative for Borussia Dortmund on and off the pitch. We wish him all the best for the rest of his career,” said President Hans-Joachim Watzke.

“We gave him all the time needed to study our offer, but we can’t wait any longer, we need to plan for next season,” added sporting director Michael Zorc.

The news of the German international’s departure fuelled speculation that he might join Inter in the summer, as the Nerazzurri are looking to strengthen their defensive department.

Metzelder, who moved to Borussia Dortmund in 2000, has played 117 Bundesliga matches for the club so far, scoring twice.

The international, a member of the Germany side that finished third at the 2006 World Cup, is also a reported target for Juventus, who have allegedly offered him a four-year contract worth £1.7m per season.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it's true, he is class and we need him. Now fookin Inter is after him as well, Secco don't let us down.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Metzelder is the real bargain; a world class defender and free as well. What are we waiting for? If Inter sign him, I'll eat myself for sure. :mad:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Sometimes I think Inter want the same players as Juve just to make sure we don´t strengthen our squad. :(

Durden

May 11, 2006
    Eat urself lol
    why is it every time we interested in a player, inter is lurking?
    That seems to be their new strategy - buy our players or those we are connected with in the media.. Moggi knew how to cover up his plans, I just hope Secco can do the same.

F*ckin inter they are already scared, they know we are coming to get back what belongs to us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)