Tudor out, Metzelder in? (2 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Igor Tudor - Hajduk ili Borussia D.?

I dok se u Splitu nadaju da će se Tušo priključiti već na pripremama u Turskoj, Juveovi kroničari pišu o razmjeni s Nijemcima. Neki od njih pritom jako pljuju drugog Hrvata u Torinu.

Tudor, koji je nedavno okončao rehabilitaciju u Belgiji, sasvim sigurno napušta Staru damu. Sportski direktor Hajduka Tomislav Erceg Igorov je povratak u Split okarakterizirao kao 'vrlo vjerojatan'. Dapače, očekuje ga se već na pripremama u Antaliji.

Istovremeno, talijanski novinari barataju nekim drugim informacijama. Juventusu nasušno trebaju stoperi, a na listi želja visoko kotira Borussijin Christoph Metzelder. Prema toj kombinaciji, u Dortmund bi zauzvrat trebao upravo Tudor.

Tušu se povezuje i s belgijskim Standardom. Neki Juveovi kroničari prizivaju Metzelderov dolazak i zbog netrpeljivosti prema Robertu Kovaču, kojega tako nazivaju 'drvenom nogom koja ne zna niti riječ talijanskog'...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for quite a long time this has been said in croatian media, tudor is supposedly leaving juventus. the mentioned clubs are his home club hajduk split, standard liege from belgium or borussia dortmund, in which case metzelder would come to us.

i wouldn't like to loose tudor as i rate him very highly as a cb but it has became pretty obvious he cannot cope with the physical aspect of italian football, injuries have overcome him and it might be best if he left.

i like the version with metzelder very much, it could be a great deal, only question is how much would we have to pay for him along with tudor? straight swap would be out of the question imo.

on a side note the article also says, kovac's inability to speak a word of italian has made him the laughing stock of italy. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
LOL I´d say a big YES to this move, Metzelder can actually be useful unlike Tudor.

The best thing for him is to redicover his touch in Hajduk and we could use the strength of the German central defender.

Didn´t know Kovač is so un-popular...:D

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
on a side note the article also says, kovac's inability to speak a word of italian has made him the laughing stock of italy. :D
thats not funny its actually quite silly our cb defender cant even communicate to his teamates no wonder we concede silly goals

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    • V

V

it is silly to live in a country for over 1.5 years and not to be able to speak the language, at least the basics of communication.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I was always saying Boumsong is not the weakest link in our defense, though he´s not the best either...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    dont take it that far Boumsong is still the worst defender in our defense and by far...
    I disagree, apart from his stupid mistakes hat costs us some goals, he´s been playing better than any of our central defenders.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
    it is silly to live in a country for over 1.5 years and not to be able to speak the language, at least the basics of communication.
    It didn't seem to bother Michael Schumacher not to learn Italian and he was here a lot longer. I think in all his years in Italy he only learnt grazie and ciao.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    • V

V

It didn't seem to bother Michael Schumacher not to learn Italian and he was here a lot longer. I think in all his years in Italy he only learnt grazie and ciao.
    that's a completelly different sport, in formula 1 english is the primary language, doesn't depend on where the team is from at all.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    • V

V

That is true but for the amount of money Ferrari was paying him he could of at least learnt more than two words in italian.
    why? doesn't make any sense, he worked with the team using english, not italian, and he lived in monte carlo i believe or perhaps germany. either way there was no need to learn it, or maybe the asshole was too big for it anyway.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    If Juventus were to purchase Metzelder from Dortmund, then in my opinion the centre-back position is pretty much filled. That is to say that Barzagli comes in the summer. With those two at centre-back, Grygera on the right, and Cheillini on the left, I would say that Juventus are pretty well set in the defensive department. Now for the midfield...

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    • V

V

If Juventus were to purchase Metzelder from Dortmund, then in my opinion the centre-back position is pretty much filled. That is to say that Barzagli comes in the summer. With those two at centre-back, Grygera on the right, and Cheillini on the left, I would say that Juventus are pretty well set in the defensive department. Now for the midfield...
    i'd prefer samuel and one of those 2. samuel is world class, commanding centre-back who can organise the whole defense, metzelder and barzagli aren't there yet. samuel's only problem was 2 wrong career choices in a row, madrid and inter respectively. if he was to came he'd be back to being the wall again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)