Trezeguet to Manchester United? (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
narchi said:
huntelaar could be one of the best choice in the market, but we also need some young and very good defender
ur kidding right ?we cant even bring half decent players and we're linked to CYGAN ffs.And out of the blue we r gonna get Huntealar ? plzzz, be realistic.

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
Byrone, del Piero was my Idol when I played football, he s still my favourite, but he s a forward. They have another roles in the team.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We just simply have to keep him here. It's pivotal that we gain promotion at the first attempt and Trez has a huge part to play in that. And besides, I'd hate to see him in a United-shirt!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Juve close Trez door
Tuesday 29 August, 2006
David Trezeguet will stay at Juventus after reports suggested that the Bianconeri refused a £17m offer from Manchester United.

“David has an agreement with us and has decided to stay," said Juventus sporting director Alessio Secco to network Setanta on Tuesday.

The Red Devils are in need of a striker to replace the departed Ruud Van Nistelrooy after he joined Real Madrid earlier this summer.

"Our relationship has been well defined and Trezeguet is happy to play with us. But even if he became unhappy, he will remain with us," added Secco.

"I've read reports saying Trezeguet refused to go to Naples for the Coppa Italia match, but that's not true.

"He had to recover after the match with Cesena and he couldn't play, that’s why he stayed at home."

Juventus were demoted to Serie B with a 17-point handicap in the aftermath of the match-fixing scandal and are still involved in a legal battle in an attempt to see their penalties reduced.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now wat will he think if he read that ?Secco should be more diplomatic.

agree jem, we need him but if hes unmotivated to stay then it will be hard for him to play his top game.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Juventus, ds Secco: 'Trezeguet resta con noi'

15:15 del 29 agosto

Alessio Secco, direttore sportivo della Juventus, smentisce le voci che darebbero David Trezeguet vicino al Manchester United. "Resterà alla Juve - ha detto il ds bianconero -. David ha un accordo con noi e ha deciso di restare, è felice di giocare con noi. Anzi, mi spingo oltre: anche se diventasse triste, rimarrebbe con noi. Il rifiuto di giocare a Napoli in Coppa Italia? E' tutto falso. Dopo la partita di Cesena, aveva un affaticamento muscolare".

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=15094

No Trezeguet move, he will stay

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He wont. The fact is, Utd. may pay us a 100 million Euros for Trez, but it's no good, because we wont have a benefit from the move. With a day to go, who would we buy, worthy of Trez's skill in the box? Add to the fact that we've sold half our team, for the sole purpose of sustaining the attacking front that we really need.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Reports here say that Juventus turned down a £17m for Trez from Man Utd. But on Eurosport it says that it was infact Trezeguet who turned down a move to Manchester to stay with Juve.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Gep D'Messiah said:
Reports here say that Juventus turned down a £17m for Trez from Man Utd. But on Eurosport it says that it was infact Trezeguet who turned down a move to Manchester to stay with Juve.
I hope that it's true . I like those players who are weighing up the connection they have with the team more than anything. Trezeguet is going to stay and he turned down an offer from United. I say this completes my 4 favorite players in juventus : Buffon, delpiero, Nedved and Hopefully trezegol

Thank u guys for staying with us

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
zizoufan said:
I hope that it's true . I like those players who are weighing up the connection they have with the team more than anything. Trezeguet is going to stay and he turned down an offer from United. I say this completes my 4 favorite players in juventus : Buffon, delpiero, Nedved and Hopefully trezegol

Thank u guys for staying with us
i am suprised that u r favourite player is not cannavaro and zambrotta:D

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
serfaraaz said:
i am suprised that u r favourite player is not cannavaro and zambrotta:D

Well i'm not sure ! I do believe that the 4 players that are willing to stay, and hopefully it's already done, stayed coz they wanted to stay and felt that the fans and the team need them.

Buffon was stating that he wanted to win the Serie B championship : I say wow ! A world class goalie is staying with us even in serie B. Unbelievable

Delpiero ! No comment about this guy

Nedved : OMG , this guy rocks and i knew it from the start when he told the former board to reduce his wages becoz he's not performing well or something like that.

Trezeguet : I appreciate his press silence. Respect !! he will become the most prolific foreign scorer if he stays and he'll stay.

Zambo : no comment ! not a true juventini. In addition , i didn't like the story about " juventus betrayed him". :tdown:

Cannavaro : I liked him but .....

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
serfaraaz said:
and what about camo
about camo ? humm

seems to me that he's playing a character in a play : the unhappy and nervous man. I no more like him coz he's behavin' like a baby, liking the red color shown at his face. I must say that juventus is also faulty coz he clearly stated that he won't stay then ... what we are expecting from him !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)