Trezeguet to Manchester United? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Read on Tuttomercatoweb.com:

Non lo danno a vedere, la il disagio c'è. Mauro Camoranesi e David Trezeguet, vincitore e finalista della Coppa del Mondo conclusasi lo scorso 9 luglio, giocheranno in serie B. Gli estremi per la rescissione non ci sono, ma i due giocatori avrebbero trovato un gentlemen agreement con la dirigenza della Juventus: massimo impegno, poi, in caso di offerte, via libera a gennaio.

It seems that the Club has made with Trez and Camo a gentlemen agreement: They will give 100% since january and if they will have important offers in the Winter-Market they can leave the club.

I dont know if this are only rumours but it will make sense. And i still cry the name: Huntelaar !!! :D
Or does somebody know how Franky Adu is doing in the MLS ?

Jul 28, 2002
curi83 said:
Read on Tuttomercatoweb.com:

Non lo danno a vedere, la il disagio c'è. Mauro Camoranesi e David Trezeguet, vincitore e finalista della Coppa del Mondo conclusasi lo scorso 9 luglio, giocheranno in serie B. Gli estremi per la rescissione non ci sono, ma i due giocatori avrebbero trovato un gentlemen agreement con la dirigenza della Juventus: massimo impegno, poi, in caso di offerte, via libera a gennaio.

It seems that the Club has made with Trez and Camo a gentlemen agreement: They will give 100% since january and if they will have important offers in the Winter-Market they can leave the club.

I dont know if this are only rumours but it will make sense. And i still cry the name: Huntelaar !!! :D
Or does somebody know how Franky Adu is doing in the MLS ?
Overated freddy adu is just another cassano carboni morfeo whos skills make up for their lack of physique, ultimately achieving nowt.

Huntelaar would be decent if we were someone like parma or roma, an average club for a above average player. He has the potential for succes, but the potential for mediocrity equals it.

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
Who the heck cares about Trez. If he wants to leave, he just must leave. We have Bojinov :toast: :cry: In 5 days he scored 2 goals and played in 3 games. 2 for the Natioanal Bulgarian team, and one for the U-21 :toast:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Guardian said:
Who the heck cares about Trez. If he wants to leave, he just must leave. We have Bojinov :toast: :cry: In 5 days he scored 2 goals and played in 3 games. 2 for the Natioanal Bulgarian team, and one for the U-21 :toast:
yeah bojinov is great, but trez is something else. i settle for both, nothing else.

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
vlatko said:
yeah bojinov is great, but trez is something else. i settle for both, nothing else.
well i prefer Bojinov. :p
i woudn't mind to keep trez though.

I hope Trez won't make own goal threat or penalty miss threat, just like his teammate from the French squad.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think there's a clear distinction in class, on that count. It's hard to believe Trez is unhappy to begin with. He seems a far more balanced individual at this point in his career, after having won pretty much everything out there. His motivations currently, would be more professional and lifestyle based unlike Camoranesi, I would imagine.

mikeadams

Aug 30, 2006
Trezeguet is great player but he is very fragile. He spends most of the season out of the field. A good deal with Man united will be for the benefit of Juve

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
trezeguet stays here for ever and that's for sure cause trez. is a player with heart of a juventino

he is also my best loved player on the juventus team

alex the great is my second best loved player in the pitch

buffon is the best goalkeeper without doubt

forza jjuve and viva alex and trezeguet:D :D :D :D :D

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Et voila today i have read in different internet-site (calciomercato.com/tuttomercatoweb.it) that Capello will take trez to real in January because he is get rid of Ronaldo. He will sell Ronaldo to the most buying.

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
Well the press in the UK have calmed down on the Trez to Man U deal, so hopefully nothing will go ahead. I like Trezeguet, and I couldn’t bare seeing him in the ugly red shirt of Manchester United.

Jve Kuwaitia

::+:: Lover Juventus ::+:
Aug 18, 2006
oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please I hate manchster very much oh I dont think I will soppurt manchster ...
oh noooooo I hope he stay with Juve or go to Arsenal ..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think this subject is a dead and buried. If we want to talk about Trez transfer rumors, we may want another thread and leave ManU out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)