Trezeguet to Manchester United? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Erik-with-a-k said:
Yah thank you, that's very helpful. Now I still don't know what it means.
Maybe he thinks that Serie A is some kind of rehab center or an academy or some kind of institution but even so that doesn't make sence.

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
don't think to touch trezeguet for nothing neither for all the money in the world

trez is my most loved player in juventus

he will judge where will he go

so he remains at his loved team juvenusss........viva trezeguetttttttttttttttttttttt

jiuventusssssssssssss:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Et voila read on Tribalfootball (PS try to get Huntelaar at january):

Trezeguet furious over failed Juventus move
tribalfooball.com - September 03, 2006

David Trezeguet is privately fuming after failing to get a move away from Juventus before Thursday's transfer deadline.
Il Romanista says Juve officials fear both the Frenchman and Juve teammate Mauro Camoranesi will take legal action and seek the cancellation of their contracts over being forced to play in Serie B this season.

It's also reported that Trezeguet was so upset after the deadline passed without a move that he had to be calmed down by France coach Raymond Domenech last week.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

curi83 said:
Et voila read on Tribalfootball (PS try to get Huntelaar at january):

Trezeguet furious over failed Juventus move
tribalfooball.com - September 03, 2006

David Trezeguet is privately fuming after failing to get a move away from Juventus before Thursday's transfer deadline.
Il Romanista says Juve officials fear both the Frenchman and Juve teammate Mauro Camoranesi will take legal action and seek the cancellation of their contracts over being forced to play in Serie B this season.

It's also reported that Trezeguet was so upset after the deadline passed without a move that he had to be calmed down by France coach Raymond Domenech last week.
1. tribalfootball
2. i think domenech can't stand trezeguet so i think he's the last guy on earth to "calm" him down.
3. Manchester United: We didn't try to sign Trezeguet
Sunday, Sep 3, 2006

Manchester United's chief executive David Gill Today told Sportsweek about many issues regarding his club's transfers. Including these issues, he insisted the club had not tried to sign France striker David Trezeguet from Juventus, further promised the cash which had not been spent this summer would be available to manager Sir Alex Ferguson in January and beyond.

He said: "Our transfer policy evolves according to what the manager wants and the budget will allow.

"It is important to know just because we have not spent the money we had anticipated in this window, that money is not lost.

"That money will be carried forward, those funds will be available for the right player at the right time.

"I do not think our policy has changed at all."

SportingLife

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Ok vlatko perhaps you are right with Tribalfootball but now i have read this on tuttomercatoweb (now there are 2 rumours...)

Trezeguet prepara la fuga dalla Juventus
04.09.2006 11.18 di Alessio Calfapietra articolo letto 2801 volte
Il ds bianconero Alessio Secco ha smentito, sino all'ultimo minuto del mercato milanese, ogni trattativa per David Trezeguet. Purtroppo per lui l'asso francese aveva inizialmente accettato la conferma perchè confidava nel ricorso al Tar ed alla possibile serie A riconquistata giudizialmente. Una volta appreso il ritiro del ricorso amministrativo, David è andato su tutte le furie, tanto da lasciare il ritiro della nazionale francese. L'attaccante non vuole sentire ragioni: la Juventus è un capitolo chiuso, tanto che il padre- procuratore è volato ancora una volta in Inghilterra per incontrarsi con il Manchester United. Sembra che un accordo tra il giocatore ed il club inglese sia imminente: ma Trezeguet avrebbe ricevuto l'ordine da parte dei Red Devils di non puntare più i piedi con la Juventus, perchè tre mesi di B sono comunque un buon allenamento per la champions e la Premier League. A gennaio, dunque, Trezeguet potrà lasciare l'inferno cadetto e succedere all'olandese Van Nistelrooy.

It seems that the father of Trez was at Manu to talk for a transfer at january. They have found each other. manu have told trez to play this 3 monts with juve and to dont make any problems because 3 month in serie b are a good preparation for CL und PL.

And i say it twice--->> Huntelaar !!!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i think, or better yet hope, it's all media bs and trez is staying. but most of all buying trez is not something that ferguson would do, it's just not his style.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Trezeguet en Camoranesi willen weg bij Juve

Juventus Turijn verliest mogelijk opnieuw twee sterren. David Trezeguet en Mauro Camoranesi willen beiden de club verlaten en zijn daarvoor zelfs bereid een rechtzaak aan te spannen tegen de club.
Zowel Trezeguet als Camoranesi hebben geen zin om dit seizoen in de Serie B te spelen. Beide spelers komen uit voor de nationale ploeg van hun land en vrezen dat hun status als international in gevaar zal komen. Volgend weekend begint ook in Italië de nieuwe competitie maar volgens de advocaten van Trezeguet en Camoranesi is er een reeële kans dat beide spelers op korte tijd nog elders onderdak vinden.

belgiumsoccer.be

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It says that Trez and Camo want to leave Juve and are thinking about going to court to make a move possible.
They are both starters for their NT and fear to loose their spot if they have to play in SerieB with Juve.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
rscafan said:
Trezeguet en Camoranesi willen weg bij Juve

Juventus Turijn verliest mogelijk opnieuw twee sterren. David Trezeguet en Mauro Camoranesi willen beiden de club verlaten en zijn daarvoor zelfs bereid een rechtzaak aan te spannen tegen de club.
Zowel Trezeguet als Camoranesi hebben geen zin om dit seizoen in de Serie B te spelen. Beide spelers komen uit voor de nationale ploeg van hun land en vrezen dat hun status als international in gevaar zal komen. Volgend weekend begint ook in Italië de nieuwe competitie maar volgens de advocaten van Trezeguet en Camoranesi is er een reeële kans dat beide spelers op korte tijd nog elders onderdak vinden.

belgiumsoccer.be

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It says that Trez and Camo want to leave Juve and are thinking about going to court to make a move possible.
They are both starters for their NT and fear to loose their spot if they have to play in SerieB with Juve.
from when Trez is a starter???:disagree:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

it's so not ferguson style to buy trez. i don't believe in this, i mean if they really were after him, why wait? why tell them to play in serie b, than we'll buy you in january? just doesn't make sense.

Jul 28, 2002
Its interesting to see all this trez love. Im sure it was only a matter of months ago when Trez was seen as a one dimensional injury prone "wall".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)