Trezeguet to Manchester United? (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
wait till teh widow closes, i am sure that trez and camo will go and we will shock one or two people with a good transfer, god knows we need a few to replace the talent that has vacated the team

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bozi said:
wait till teh widow closes, i am sure that trez and camo will go and we will shock one or two people with a good transfer, god knows we need a few to replace the talent that has vacated the team
i'd very much prefer it if trez didn't leave, god knows what replacement secco would have gotten for him, if boumsong was a replacement for canna. :D
i'm pretty sure the two of them will stay, though i'd sell camo cuz he obviously doesn't want to stay, whereas trez didn't say anything only the newspapers were speculating. and we will most likely bring one more defender out of faty and givet, that will be the end of the transfer season for us imo.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Bozi said:
how can we replace them there is no money available for deschamps

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
vlatko said:
i'd very much prefer it if trez didn't leave, god knows what replacement secco would have gotten for him, if boumsong was a replacement for canna. :D
i'm pretty sure the two of them will stay, though i'd sell camo cuz he obviously doesn't want to stay, whereas trez didn't say anything only the newspapers were speculating. and we will most likely bring one more defender out of faty and givet, that will be the end of the transfer season for us imo.
word to that plus that means marchionni will play more also, trez is irreplaceable but if he aint happy i say sell him while we can get good money for him. pallagol deserves a chance bojinov looks sharp and alex cant stop scoring

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bozi said:
word to that plus that means marchionni will play more also, trez is irreplaceable but if he aint happy i say sell him while we can get good money for him. pallagol deserves a chance bojinov looks sharp and alex cant stop scoring
yeah but i doubt trez is all that unhappy. so far he didn't say anything about being unhappy, always the media with their shite. i'm pretty sure he has a good relationship with dd and that his staying was one of the first deals dd made happen. if anything our attack will be really mighty for serie b. as for camo, marchionni could do us more good imo, his heart's in the right place imo.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
vlatko said:

Ade Akinbiyi.:shifty:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
vlatko said:
yeah but i doubt trez is all that unhappy. so far he didn't say anything about being unhappy, always the media with their shite. i'm pretty sure he has a good relationship with dd and that his staying was one of the first deals dd made happen. if anything our attack will be really mighty for serie b. as for camo, marchionni could do us more good imo, his heart's in the right place imo.
well heres hoping mate heres hoping

Byrone said:
Ade Akinbiyi.:shifty:
dude shhhhhh he might be reading:disagree:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Atleast we havent been linked with johanthan woodgate & thank goodness liverpool got duped into signing Kuyt.:D
plaese somebody wake up and sign huntelaar for us, he does not have the Cl this year so we could tempt him with our "new project"

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bozi said:
plaese somebody wake up and sign huntelaar for us, he does not have the Cl this year so we could tempt him with our "new project"
new project. :lol: it'd be a good buy though.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Erik is gonna murder you.:D
nah he will realise that ajax are a selling club and any player with a good agent and vision will relaise that juve are a great proposition for the future, come now and garauntee hero status and enjoy the succes in the coming years

Mar 6, 2005
Bozi said:
nah he will realise that ajax are a selling club and any player with a good agent and vision willr elaise that juve are a great proposition for teh future, come now and garauntee hero status and enjoy teh succes in the coming years

Erik's gonna kill you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)