Trezeguet to Manchester United? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
mark77 said:
If Trez wants to go like Camo then sell them. I don't want un-movitated players here especially in Serie B where you need to give 110% each game. 20m € + that young kid Rossi would be fine. :p

No news on this yet Mark? Suddenly his transfer talk has gone quiet. And then August 31 approaches and bam...we're without Trezeguet and Camoranesi. That much for Deschamps yelling at the top of his thick voice. 'NO BADY WULL LEEEAVE I SAY. NO BADY.'

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Jun-hide said:
Wow. I have lost my words.......

34million on Carrick & Hargreaves.......

What is Fergie smoking these days?
well he was in Amesterdam for a while.So mybe he got the good stuff.:smoke:

abt trezi, as Marky Mark said :D, any unmotivated players should leave.But Secco should be start in doing this deal.And we will need a good striker instead or we will have a tough season.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Amsterdam No wonder! :p

I think Baggio is making a good case. I am actually worried by this inactivity - when things are quite you know there are some serious negotiation business going on. No GM in the world, unless you are an idot & ass like Calderon, publicly express their interest on particular players.

I also don't want unmotivated players at this stage, especially if they are prepared to get red-carded just 30mins after coming on. However, I cannot imagine ourselves buying adequate replacement for Trezeguet in next couple of days and besides we should wait the outcome of our possible negotiation with CONI before making any transfer decisions IMO.
Lets not forget Trez would still be eligible for European competition in January - so if some teams are in desperate need of striker or two due to injuries than we should still command similar fee to what we would probably get at this time.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Juve insistent over Trezeguet

Juventus insist they will keep World Cup stars David Trezeguet and Mauro Camoranesi despite links with Manchester United and Internazionale.

Reports emanating out of Italy suggest Trezeguet's father, who acts as his agent, flew to England to meet with Old Trafford officials at the weekend.

But having already lost world class talent in Fabio Cannavaro, Gianluca Zambrotta, Emerson, Patrick Vieira, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Lilian Thuram as a result of the Italian match-fixing scandal, club president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli refuses to let any more players leave his squad.

"I don't know what they have in mind for Camoranesi and Trezeguet, but we won't give up. They will remain at Juve," Gigli stated.

Despite those assurances the Italian's agent Sergio Fortunato insists his charge would like a move to Italian rivals Internazionale now that negotiations with Lyon have broken down.

"Inter is a great team and it's what Mauro would like for his career from now on," Fortunato explained.

"He is looking for strong motivation and wants to play in a team that fights for the likes of the Champions League or the Scudetto.

"Inter has built a very strong team and Mauro has been seduced by the idea of playing there."

Meanwhile, Bianconeri have missed out on their only chance of playing in Europe this season after being knocked out of the Coppa Italia by their new Serie B rivals Napoli.

World Cup winner Alessandro Del Piero scored twice in the game and converted his spot-kick, but could do nothing to prevent Juve going out 8-7 on penalties in a thrilling away tie.

Coach Didier Deschamps was obviously frustrated by the result, which saw Napoli progress to the last 16 of the competition, but had no complaints.

"It was a good match to watch and play. I can't reproach my guys for anything, they had the right spirit, but unfortunately there are situations where you're just unlucky," the Frenchman reflected.

"Del Piero isn't 100 percent for fitness, but he's still a cut above. But the season doesn't end here.

"The league is the most important thing for me, but we are disappointed because this competition was an opportunity to earn a European place."

Juve have refused to give up on their appeals against their penalties incurred as a result of the Italian match-fixing scandal.

While Lazio have refused to take their 11-point penalty up in the civil courts, the Stadio Delle Alpi side look set to take the matter out of the sporting courts unless the Italian Olympic Committee of Arbitration (CONI) will hear their case.

The Italian giants are determined to overturn their relegation to Serie B and that looks set to be the major sticking point, which will determine their next course of action.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...128&lid=2&title=Juve+insistent+over+Trezeguet

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #87
    They're both staying, we arent going to sell them with a mere three days of the transferwindow left.

Baggy20M

Aug 15, 2006
    Juventus insist they will keep World Cup stars David Trezeguet and Mauro Camoranesi despite links with Manchester United and Internazionale.

Reports emanating out of Italy suggest Trezeguet's father, who acts as his agent, flew to England to meet with Old Trafford officials at the weekend.
    But having already lost world class talent in Fabio Cannavaro, Gianluca Zambrotta, Emerson, Patrick Vieira, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Lilian Thuram as a result of the Italian match-fixing scandal, club president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli refuses to let any more players leave his squad.
    "I don't know what they have in mind for Camoranesi and Trezeguet, but we won't give up. They will remain at Juve," Gigli stated.
    Despite those assurances the Italian's agent Sergio Fortunato insists his charge would like a move to Italian rivals Internazionale now that negotiations with Lyon have broken down.
    "Inter is a great team and it's what Mauro would like for his career from now on," Fortunato explained.
    "He is looking for strong motivation and wants to play in a team that fights for the likes of the Champions League or the Scudetto.
    "Inter has built a very strong team and Mauro has been seduced by the idea of playing there."
    Meanwhile, Bianconeri have missed out on their only chance of playing in Europe this season after being knocked out of the Coppa Italia by their new Serie B rivals Napoli.
    World Cup winner Alessandro Del Piero scored twice in the game and converted his spot-kick, but could do nothing to prevent Juve going out 8-7 on penalties in a thrilling away tie.
    Coach Didier Deschamps was obviously frustrated by the result, which saw Napoli progress to the last 16 of the competition, but had no complaints.
    "It was a good match to watch and play. I can't reproach my guys for anything, they had the right spirit, but unfortunately there are situations where you're just unlucky," the Frenchman reflected.
    "Del Piero isn't 100 percent for fitness, but he's still a cut above. But the season doesn't end here.
    "The league is the most important thing for me, but we are disappointed because this competition was an opportunity to earn a European place."
    Juve have refused to give up on their appeals against their penalties incurred as a result of the Italian match-fixing scandal.
    While Lazio have refused to take their 11-point penalty up in the civil courts, the Stadio Delle Alpi side look set to take the matter out of the sporting courts unless the Italian Olympic Committee of Arbitration (CONI) will hear their case. The Italian giants are determined to overturn their relegation to Serie B and that looks set to be the major sticking point, which will determine their next course of action.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    Dominic said:
    They're both staying, we arent going to sell them with a mere three days of the transferwindow left.
    how are juve going covince camo and trez to stay without their will i dont know why these players dont respect their contract

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    Camo seeks Juve exit Monday 28 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Camoranesi has told Juventus that he is keen to seal a lucrative switch to Inter as soon as possible.

The Bianconeri, who have endured a testing summer after being demoted to Serie B for their part in the Calciopoli scandal, have already seen a number of their top players depart.

Fabio Cannavaro, Emerson, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Lilian Thuram, Patrick Vieira and Gianluca Zambrotta have all opted to wave goodbye to Turin, as well as Coach Fabio Capello.

Camoranesi, a member of Italy’s World Cup winning squad, has now stated his desire to join that group of players – and his preferred destination matches that of Ibrahimovic and Vieira.

“Inter is a great team and it's what Mauro would like for his career from now on," his agent Sergio Fortunato explained.

“He is looking for strong motivation and wants to play in a team that fights for the likes of the Champions League or the Scudetto.

"The Nerazzurri have built a very strong team and Mauro has been seduced by the idea of playing there."

Lyon were also said to be keen on the flying winger, but it is thought that negotiations broke down at an early stage.

However, Camoranesi’s desire to move is likely to be met with deaf ears by his employers, who have told him and David Trezeguet – linked with a move to Man United this weekend – that they are staying put.

“I don't know what these clubs have in mind for Camoranesi and Trezeguet, but we won't give up – they will remain at Juve," President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli stated.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug28l.html bye camo and trez

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
    Cameronasi should go he is a liablility! look what happened against Napoli its obvious he dosent want to play for us. And us stopping him is just pissing him off and he is the type of player that will get his own back ie getting sent of in big games :mad:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Even if we force him to stay, which may very well be the case...he's not going to be elbowing opponents in every game. Somewhere the player in him will bring out the ethics.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Maresca said:
    actualy I don´t want any player to stay who is not 100% proud to be still at juve and who are not motivated
    exactly that would just hurt us long term, you cannot play an unhappy player. firstly his form will suffer and it will be pointless to play him. secondly this will see his eventual transfer price plummet and the only people that suffer are the clubs and her fans
    mark77 said:
    If Trez wants to go like Camo then sell them. I don't want un-movitated players here especially in Serie B where you need to give 110% each game. 20m € + that young kid Rossi would be fine. :p
    that would be swet mark, you want a job in turin? i am sureyou could do a better job

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    United Fail In Trezeguet Bid?

Manchester United have had a £17 million offer for David Trezeguet rejected, according to reports.

The Red Devils are said to be in the market for a striker to replace the departed Ruud van Nistelrooy but will have to try elsewhere after making an approach for the Frenchman.

"Trezeguet will remain at Juve. David has an agreement with us and he has decided to stay," said Juve sporting director Alessio Secco.

"Our relationship has been well defined and he's happy to play with us. But even if he became unhappy, he will remain with us."

Juve are set to play the season in Serie B following the match-fixing scandal.
    http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=118053

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    Trezeguet's staying at Juve
    Juventus have once again refused to sell striker David Trezeguet despite reports of a £17 million offer tabled by Manchester United.

The early Premiership leaders have been in search of a new goalscorer to replace the prolific Ruud van Nistelrooy, who teamed up with former United team-mate David Beckham at Real Madrid earlier this summer.

While the Old Lady continue to fight their enforced relegation as a result of the Italian match-fixing scandal, United have tried to exploit the fact that a French international would not ordinarily be playing in Serie B.

But Sir Alex Ferguson's €25 million offer has reportedly been rejected, as the Bianconeri's sporting director Alessio Secco has once again insisted the player will remain at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

"Trezeguet will remain at Juve. David has an agreement with us and he has decided to stay," Secco reaffirmed.

"Our relationship has been well defined and he's happy to play with us. But I go forward: even if he became unhappy, he will remain with us.

"I've read Trezeguet would have refused to go to Neaples for the Coppa Italia match, but that's false.

"After the match with Cesena he had intoxicated muscles and he couldn't play. That's the reason we left him at home."

With the transfer deadline looming large on Thursday, United may have to turn their attentions elsewhere if they are to succeed in adding to Michael Carrick's summer arrival at Old Trafford.
    http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=412840&CPID=21&clid=128&lid=2&title=Trezeguet

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)