Trezeguet to Manchester United? (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
mark77 said:
I guess Secco will fumble again and sell him for 10m + Silvestre. :(
Boum " Shake Shake The Room" Song and Stil " No brain " Star will be painful to watch. If you mix "walking penalty" Zebina into the mix - I' ll give up being a Juve fan. Secco will official be S and we are all M.

I was quite impressed at the beginning for Secco's ability to get decent returns for some our assets, which in truth, I wouldn't have valued as much.
But I am irritated by his inability to find a good player or two seasoned Serie B campaigners. They do exist, and we must make our scouts earn their leaving for FFS. Instead of wasting precious money we made from transfer sales on likes of Boumsong, we could have potentially bought hatful of future Tavano's Hubners' Dainellis and Tonis from the market. It makes our opposition weaker, and we get a players that we are pretty sure of what we get in Serie B.
And we can get World Class players once we make it back into Serie A.

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
We must keep Trez. At the very least, keep him until Jan and see how he is. If he's unhappy then sell him.

I hate those red fucks with all my heart. I'd hate to sell to them unless they give up 25 mill pounds.

If they can buy a so-so CM for 18 mill pounds, they can afford 25+ for a world-class striker.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Man, I'll seriously doubt Gigli's intentions if he lets Trez go. The guy has 5 seasons in him, and he's the key to getting us out of Serie B real quick. If he wants the 5 mil a year salary, we should pay him because that was the idea of building up finances by selling other stars in the first place - to keep the few stars we'd need. If we're going to sell Trez, then I'm afraid we'll be risking something we havent done before: another season in B.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

baggio said:
Man, I'll seriously doubt Gigli's intentions if he lets Trez go. The guy has 5 seasons in him, and he's the key to getting us out of Serie B real quick. If he wants the 5 mil a year salary, we should pay him because that was the idea of building up finances by selling other stars in the first place - to keep the few stars we'd need. If we're going to sell Trez, then I'm afraid we'll be risking something we havent done before: another season in B.
:agree:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Buffonisgod said:
If they can buy a so-so CM for 18 mill pounds, they can afford 25+ for a world-class striker.
Interesting point. Man Utd do seem clueless on the transfer market since the Glazers took over. Last week I read they make a 27 million offer for Owen Hargreaves :eek:

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
no, 17 is not enough.
why sell...who are we going to get, only few days left...
and if we did sell, why the hell did we let palladino go on loan.
why did we let kapo, oliveira go...not that i thought they would be stars this coming season, but don't we need backup?
hope the staff don't underestimate serie b...
though i don't like roma, i'd prefer them as winners than inter, besides if we loan them trez, we might have a shot of getting chivu, mexes or de rossi next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)