Trez may want arsenal move but valencia are interested! (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
*Every* year Trez wants to join Arsenal while Valencia want him.

Graham: It's "Valenthia" in Spanish proper (Castillan), but they say "Valencia" in Valencian (according to wikipedia, Valencian is but a symlink to Catalan), so imagine "Vicente" is legal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

:D

Ok, back to the Topic...

So Andy, in your opinion, with our current system (and asuming that we will keep that system next year) who do you think we should get?

Aliaksandr.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
--Gilagol/Zlatan---Mutu
----------------Nedved
-------Vieira--Pizarro--Emerson
Chiellini--Canna--Thuram--Zambro
----------------Buffon

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I have a slight feeling alot of the strange fianicial transactions moggi did last year will be very relevant to this year. (ie the 3 boys to fiorentina)

I think the signing of mutu was genious because now trez is very expendable, and worth a chunk of cash and best of all, we dont need to buy a worthy backup striker so we can put that cash into a transfer.

Plus, chellieni coming back will make room for zambrotta to leave, so thats another 20 mil in the bag. So 40 mil (plus miccoli maresca money) to splash out on players. Not bad imo

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I'd expect Zambrotta to fetch a tad more than 20 million Euros.That said,I agree with the part about Mutu and Trezeguet,however there are obvious risks:Mutu's ban,whether he will find his form,and if could actually play in an advanced finisher's role.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
no need to sell Zambrotta, Buffon and cie....we'll take about 2 free players, bring a couple of them on loan and sign 1 good and 2 great players. Trez is worth about 20m, Miccoli's half 8, Maresca's half 5, Tacchinardi 3, Legrottaglie 3-4, Birindelli 2, Appiah 4-5, Kapo 3-4....That 's more or less 48m €.

We take back Chiellini 3.5, Tudor 0, and take Kovac 0, Giannichedda 0, Gerrard 28, Gilardino 16.5, Mutu 0 and that's about 48.5m €. We can still pass the bar for a RB or CAM for about 10m €. We can afford some losses in that department. The sponsors are giving us loads of cash so there's no $$$ problems here.

No need to sell Zambro or Buffon. In a couple of years maybe.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well I guess Aimar would be better than nothing in midfield. Question is will Capello be willing to play a diamond in midfield or a 3-4-1-2 to suit Pablito's need for a free role behind the strikers. Aimar would certainly add that dimension to the team that we're missing: creativity and control.
Thats where i feel Pizarro may serve us better. Considering he can form a quadruple midfield without needing the team to be built around him. Clearly, that is no longer an option, considering the amount of suffering we go through when midfield diamond Neddy is down and out. A 4-4-2 to me is the formation that doesnt let us get too dependent on one particular player for creativity, even though there is none at the moment. Thats where David would fit. As much as i love Aimar, its like i said, hes as injury prone as Nedved if not more. And i think we've had more than our fair share of injury problems in the last couple of seasons without the need to add on some more.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sounds good to me Mark. Chiellini, Tudor, and Kovac would be good enough to sure up the defense, while Zambrotta could be used to fill that RB slot instead of Zebina. I don't see why Zambro would not be able to make that switchover across the defense. Giannichedda and either Mozart or Gerrard would be satisfactory progress in midfield and I guess it would do, especially if Gerrard were to arrive. Gilardino and Mutu in attack would be perfect.

Buffon

Zambrotta - Thuram - Cannavaro - Chiellini

Camoranesi - Emerson - Mozart

Ibrahimovic - Gilardino - Mutu

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Thats where i feel Pizarro may serve us better. Considering he can form a quadruple midfield without needing the team to be built around him. Clearly, that is no longer an option, considering the amount of suffering we go through when midfield diamond Neddy is down and out. A 4-4-2 to me is the formation that doesnt let us get too dependent on one particular player for creativity, even though there is none at the moment. Thats where David would fit. As much as i love Aimar, its like i said, hes as injury prone as Nedved if not more. And i think we've had more than our fair share of injury problems in the last couple of seasons without the need to add on some more.

Yeah I tend to agree, and I have a feeling Capello likes that 4-4-2 a little too much. Pizarro certainly would add a lot to our attack, however I'm not sure if Capello is willing to trust Pizarro with the defensive duties called upon him in the center of the pitch. That's why he might instead be looking into Mozart, a player who is rumoured to already be on his way to Turin and is better defensively than Pizarro.

MaTT30

Apr 21, 2005
theres a possibility that he will go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trez keen on Arsenal switch Thursday 21 April, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Trezeguet says he wouldn’t object to an Arsenal move, even if Valencia are also being linked with the Juventus ace on Thursday.

Whispers in Turin over the last month have suggested that the Frenchman will be sold in the summer.

And now the former Monaco star says he wants to team up with fellow French forward Thierry Henry at Arsenal.

"It would be nice for me to play in England," Trezeguet told The Sun newspaper. "Why not? I have a perfect understanding with Henry.

"Sometimes when we talk, we would love to play together in club football. I'm sure it will happen one day."

The 27-year-old has had an injury plagued season which has allowed summer signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic to become the main man in Turin.

Trezeguet was on the verge of leaving the Delle Alpi last summer as his contract was set to expire in 2006.

A move to Barcelona was already lined up before new boss Fabio Capello insisted that the player be handed a new deal.

Yet a move to Spain could now be back on with alternative reports on Thursday suggesting Valencia are keen.

The current Liga champions have allegedly already contacted Trezeguet’s father, who is also is agent, to make an initial enquiry.

Valencia already have good links with the Italian giants after they signed Marco Di Vaio from Juve in the summer.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Trez is worth about 20m, but i believe there are more chances to trade him than sell him, if we got the chance we sould sell.
Fiorentina from seria B will pay 8mil+5mil for the other halfs
of miccoli and maresca and they will accept to be seria b players?
If viola blame those two for the relegation?
They will trust their fate again to the same persons?
maybe the players will state unhappy to play for seria B,
mic said he might quit football, or even have contract conditions,
i smell a possible profit, fiorentina might have to sell us back the other half cheaper and we can sell them for more or even keep them!!!
anyway this is going to be interesting.
Good to see the 21.5 on Gerrard becomes a realistic 28,
we can use him as a creative DM,
that perfectly fits the caps plans,
that would be great
but juve always afraid to make moves like that.
My recommendations:
Sell
-trez =20mil
-appiah =4-5mil
-tudor =4-5mil
-miccoli =6-8mil
-legro 2.5-3.5mil

Bosman
-Gianni 0mil
-Nonda 0mil
-Kovac 0mil
-Ze roberto???!!!

Loan
-olivera
-Kapo

Trade
nonda+biri +5mil=chivu
mutu +5mil=Gila

Buy
Fiore or pizzaro 8-10mil
Chiellini 3-4mil
Bonera or Barzagli 4-6mil
Maresca 4-5mil

Jul 28, 2002
Sell Sell Sell....Arse will have money from selling reyer, henry love trez.....arse imo need a wall man like trez....sell him, everyones happy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Trezeguet denies Arsenal desire
Friday 22 April, 2005
Juventus striker David Trezeguet has dismissed reports that he wants to join Arsenal.

The player was yesterday quoted as saying that he would be keen on a Highbury transfer.

But the former Monaco man insists he has no plans to play alongside French colleague Thierry Henry in the Premiership.

"With regard to my declarations which appeared in The Sun newspaper and then reported by the Italian media, I deny that I spoke to the newspaper," he said.

"Therefore, I did not state that I wanted to go and play for Arsenal. I am at Juventus and I want to remain with the Bianconeri."

Although the forward has today ‘committed’ his future to the Stadio Delle Alpi outfit, whispers continue to suggest that a summer exit is likely.

Juventus are apparently ready to sell the 27-year-old who has rarely played this season because of injury.

Barcelona, the club he almost joined last summer, remain a possible destination even if Arsenal and Valencia could also be keen.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Sounds good to me Mark. Chiellini, Tudor, and Kovac would be good enough to sure up the defense, while Zambrotta could be used to fill that RB slot instead of Zebina. I don't see why Zambro would not be able to make that switchover across the defense. Giannichedda and either Mozart or Gerrard would be satisfactory progress in midfield and I guess it would do, especially if Gerrard were to arrive. Gilardino and Mutu in attack would be perfect.

Buffon

Camoranesi - Emerson - Mozart

Ibrahimovic - Gilardino - Mutu

Nice :D

but i hope to see Pizzaro insted of Mozart :D

-------------------Buffon
-------Camoranesi - Emerson - Pizzaro
--------------------- Mutu
--------------Ibrahimovic - Gilardino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)