Trez may want arsenal move but valencia are interested! (4 Viewers)

carmine

Jul 28, 2004
Channel 4 have stated that Trezgoal would like to linked up with Henry at Arsenal but reports in Italy have suggested that Valencia are interested.

If this is true we should offer Trezgoal for Aimar (Valencia ready to hear offers) or Trezgoal + Cash for Aimar (playmaker and Vincente (left winger [replacement for nedved])

Midfield for next year

Camo Emerson Nedved/Vincente

Aimar (behined Zlatan and Delps)

Hope it happens

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Vicente is much more expansive than Trezeguet TBH, whoever thinks we can get both Pablito and him for Trez is crazy.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I hate it when the commentators say "Vinchente"
Oh, I really hate that when they mis-pronouce names wrong...

The favorite of this season is "Luis Garfia"!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Actually, the correct pronunciation of Luis Garcia is "Luis Garthia", which is probably where you heard the "f" sound. Just like "Valenthia"

++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++
I will not support Juve untill DP leaves. Over. What is too much is too much.
Them's fightin words :boxing:

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

my favorite comes from a german comentator: "Ruud Makaay, Ruud Maakay,...Tooooorr!"

And its funny too when Apphia has the ball, and he say "Zalayeta"!

ciao
Forza Juve

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Actually, the correct pronunciation of Luis Garcia is "Luis Garthia", which is probably where you heard the "f" sound. Just like "Valenthia"

Them's fightin words :boxing:
Aw, well. All I know is I hate English commentators pronoucutions, they suck.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Aimar is as injury oriented as Neddy, if not more. Itll be funny to see both of them sidelined with injury. lol.

Now that Trez may go, i think itll be the right time to dispatch Dp as well and shape the attack for the future.

Ibra
Mutu
Cassano
Nonda/Vieri
Zalayeta

Works for me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well I guess Aimar would be better than nothing in midfield. Question is will Capello be willing to play a diamond in midfield or a 3-4-1-2 to suit Pablito's need for a free role behind the strikers. Aimar would certainly add that dimension to the team that we're missing: creativity and control.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well I guess Aimar would be better than nothing in midfield. Question is will Capello be willing to play a diamond in midfield or a 3-4-1-2 to suit Pablito's need for a free role behind the strikers. Aimar would certainly add that dimension to the team that we're missing: creativity and control.
Thats why I think Riquelme would be better, he could play along Emerson in the center of midfield and we would have a creative player without have to use a diamond system.

Nedved - Riquelme - Emerson - Camoranesi

:cool:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dude, that is not going to work Espectro. Riquelme needs a free role behind the strikers to flourish, basically having the whole team built around him. He is not that much of a tackler and does not like to come back to form a midfield shield in front of the defense. Capello likes to play with to defensive midfielders in the middle, and Riquelme is far from one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)