Trez may want arsenal move but valencia are interested! (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Dude, that is not going to work Espectro. Riquelme needs a free role behind the strikers to flourish, basically having the whole team built around him. He is not that much of a tackler and does not like to come back to form a midfield shield in front of the defense. Capello likes to play with to defensive midfielders in the middle, and Riquelme is far from one.
Ok, kill my dream!!!! :groan::frown:

Whats next? are you going to tell me that Santa its not real!!!:fero::D:D:D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
He's real if you want him to be. :D
:D

Ok, back to the Topic...

So Andy, in your opinion, with our current system (and asuming that we will keep that system next year) who do you think we should get?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

So Andy, in your opinion, with our current system (and asuming that we will keep that system next year) who do you think we should get?
Well if we wanted to find a partner for Emerson who would fit the straight 4 in midfield, I would be looking for players like Gerrard, Ballack, David Pizarro, and possibly Santos Mozart. Gerrard and Ballack would be extremely difficult to get and they will most likely stay where they are, however they would fit nicely with Emerson in central midfield. If we go after top players from smaller clubs Pizarro and Mozart are probably being tracked by Moggi.

Pizarro would add a lot to the team, no question. He basically is a deep-lying playmaker who has a fantastic passing range, something this team needs desperately. Even though Pizarro is rather small he would fit nicely next to Emerson, as he can tackle and track back to shield the defense. Personally he would be a dream to get because we need someone who can pull the strings for us in midfield and fit into our system. I think Pizarro is the man for the job.

If we want to get a cheaper, more rugged version of Pizarro, Santos Mozart of Reggina would not be a bad buy. He's basically a holding midfielder who has some playmaking ability and a good passing range. His build is a lot bigger than Pizarro and would give the team more muscle in midfield than Pizarro, so Capello might favor Mozart. The latter makes himself available for passes nicely and has better passing skills than Emerson. He is also a better player than Blasi and Appiah.

Another option would be Rosicky to play next to Emerson, basically being our own Pirlo. But Capello might not trust his defensive skills.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The only problem its that Pizarro has said that if Unidese gets the spot to go to Champions next year, he will propably stay with Unidese...

About Mozart... hummm.. I don't know, to me he would be a question mark...

I like Rosicky idea, but like you said I don't think Capello trust him in the defence department

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah I heard that Pizarro would stay in Udine if they make the CL. That is still not certain yet either way.

Mozart would be a question mark but I know for certain he's better than Blasi.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Well if we wanted to find a partner for Emerson who would fit the straight 4 in midfield, I would be looking for players like Gerrard, Ballack, David Pizarro, and possibly Santos Mozart. Gerrard and Ballack would be extremely difficult to get and they will most likely stay where they are, however they would fit nicely with Emerson in central midfield. If we go after top players from smaller clubs Pizarro and Mozart are probably being tracked by Moggi.

Pizarro would add a lot to the team, no question. He basically is a deep-lying playmaker who has a fantastic passing range, something this team needs desperately. Even though Pizarro is rather small he would fit nicely next to Emerson, as he can tackle and track back to shield the defense. Personally he would be a dream to get because we need someone who can pull the strings for us in midfield and fit into our system. I think Pizarro is the man for the job.

If we want to get a cheaper, more rugged version of Pizarro, Santos Mozart of Reggina would not be a bad buy. He's basically a holding midfielder who has some playmaking ability and a good passing range. His build is a lot bigger than Pizarro and would give the team more muscle in midfield than Pizarro, so Capello might favor Mozart. The latter makes himself available for passes nicely and has better passing skills than Emerson. He is also a better player than Blasi and Appiah.

Another option would be Rosicky to play next to Emerson, basically being our own Pirlo. But Capello might not trust his defensive skills.
What about Juninho?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

What about Juninho?
Juninho would be great player to have as he would certainly solve our freekick and passing problems. However, Juninho is 30 and that makes him a bit old for such a big transfer.

Iaquinta09

Apr 20, 2005
I think mutu is ok, we need a creative man to pass and take free kicks pizarro juninho mozart they can do well in our squad hope moggi buy one of them and if he buy RIQUELME much better idea argentinas players oftenly do an excellent job in calcio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)