Treatment table report/the Igor Tudor thread (3 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i feel as if he spit on me when he refused to taka a pic when i met him. he was being paid for doing absolutely fuck all in last two years, the least he could do is to take a pic with fans, who were also his fans at the time.
your never going to let that go are you :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
from what i recalled he asked to be loaned out because he didnt want to be second choice behind thuram and cannavaro. iirc, capello wanted to keep him but tudor insisted on going. to me thats the same as bitching about being benched.
That's not what I recall. Capello and Moggi thought we wouldn't need a suitable, young replacement for Thuram and Cannavaro... they thought the services of Montero were sufficient enough. So Capello was seemingly never going to play him anyway.

i feel as if he spit on me when he refused to taka a pic when i met him. he was being paid for doing absolutely fuck all in last two years, the least he could do is to take a pic with fans, who were also his fans at the time.
Who knows what was going through his head at the time. I can see why that would obviously piss you off though.

Sep 14, 2003
Reading the medical bulletins just won't be the same without seeing his name there.

Thanks for the contributions in past, I wish him a better future.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Everybody welcome the new version of Bozi:

Bozi The Mod :D
Congratulations on becoming a mod, Bozi.
Didn't Tudor say something earlier in the season, about him not being able to play football anymore because of his injury? We don't know what he's going to be doing yet, but it's probably best that Juve & Igor go their separate ways.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Prove to us he is lazy and find information that negates the documented fact that he has struggled with at least two serious injuries during his time at Juventus. You're simply spinning your wheels here.

Just like winning no matter what I assume..

You're not receiving any answers to those questions because this isn't about me... this thread is about big Igor Tudor. You bringing that rubbish into this thread just shows you lack any real arguments regarding the player and are trying to shift focus away from yourself. So I say again, show us some information in regard to Tudor not being seriously injured and simply faking his recovery struggles because he's supposedly "lazy."
WTF? You are saying me that I disrespect Juve players and you brought poor Pessotto in the discussion because YOU lack arguments. You said that I would probably disrespect a handicaped person (BTW. THAT WAS SO LOW)and in comparison I mentioned your sarcastic poll. Shows how much you respect people. I don´t have anything to prove you, half of my country knows he is LAZY, I don´t give a rat´s ass what you think.

Tudor is one of many OVER-APPRECIATED Juve players in the past and I don´t know why all the fuss about him...

Now get off my back.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
WTF? You are saying me that I disrespect Juve players and you brought poor Pessotto in the discussion because YOU lack arguments. You said that I would probably disrespect a handicaped person (BTW. THAT WAS SO LOW)and in comparison I mentioned your sarcastic poll. Shows how much you respect people. I don´t have anything to prove you, half of my country knows he is LAZY, I don´t give a rat´s ass what you think.

Tudor is one of many OVER-APPRECIATED Juve players in the past and I don´t know why all the fuss about him...

Now get off my back.
Get off your back? I never knew I was on it... but thanks for the compliment..

The arguments I have presented are more fruitful than your usual, "believe me, I know him" nonsense that doesn't bear much fruit at all. For all we know, you could dislike Tudor from some extraneous and extremely biased reason, which could stem from Croatian football or family ties for all we know. That's why I'm asking questions such as why exactly is he lazy and why exactly is he a prick etc, because who knows, perhaps you do know something we don't... but for some reason I highly doubt that.

Again, it's your opinion Tudor was an overrated Juventus player... that's good great grand and wonderful. But don't come in here throwing insults at him without giving proper reasoning with some sort of evidence. I've seen many matches in the past, both for Juventus and the checkered strip, and he never struck me as a "lazy prick."

And if you're itching for respect on a forum perhaps you have bigger problems than proving the laziness of big Igor Tudor..

So I ask again... where are the documents that negate Tudor's injury problems and prove that his sluggish recovery is due to laziness.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Get off your back? I never knew I was on it... but thanks for the compliment..

The arguments I have presented are more fruitful than your usual, "believe me, I know him" nonsense that doesn't bear much fruit at all. For all we know, you could dislike Tudor from some extraneous and extremely biased reason, which could stem from Croatian football or family ties for all we know. That's why I'm asking questions such as why exactly is he lazy and why exactly is he a prick etc, because who knows, perhaps you do know something we don't... but for some reason I highly doubt that.

Again, it's your opinion Tudor was an overrated Juventus player... that's good great grand and wonderful. But don't come in here throwing insults at him without giving proper reasoning with some sort of evidence. I've seen many matches in the past, both for Juventus and the checkered strip, and he never struck me as a "lazy prick."

And if you're itching for respect on a forum perhaps you have bigger problems than proving the laziness of big Igor Tudor..

So I ask again... where are the documents that negate Tudor's injury problems and prove that his sluggish recovery is due to laziness.

Talk to the hand.

http://chrismiles.info/gallery/chris30thbirthday/william/images/PP - Talk to the hand.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)