Treatment table report/the Igor Tudor thread (1 Viewer)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Well his contract is expiring in the summer and it seems he wont make an appearence this season, i cant believe how often he gets injured so we may as well revoke his contract and save paying pointless wages

see you igor! wont really miss you coz you were hardly here!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
It's about time. He was just a burden to Juventus for the past three or four seasons. A goal here and there is fantastic when you're playing at least more than half a season. If you're just going to sit on the bench with injuries, then ciao, amico. Who knows, maybe he's taking up a squad spot from a young star perhaps?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I know him for 10 years already and he was always labelled as a great potential who never reached his peak. If you think he had problems with injuries, you are fooling yourself, he is LAZY.
Prove to us he is lazy and find information that negates the documented fact that he has struggled with at least two serious injuries during his time at Juventus. You're simply spinning your wheels here.

I am not unappreciative supporter, but I am not obsessed with loyal players. Performance is what counts for me.
Just like winning no matter what I assume..

And to ask you 2 questions:

I would love to get answer to these 2 questions. :)
You're not receiving any answers to those questions because this isn't about me... this thread is about big Igor Tudor. You bringing that rubbish into this thread just shows you lack any real arguments regarding the player and are trying to shift focus away from yourself. So I say again, show us some information in regard to Tudor not being seriously injured and simply faking his recovery struggles because he's supposedly "lazy."

Sep 28, 2002
:disagree: :tdown:

Tudor gave us his all and never did he once complain about sitting on the bench. Yes, he was injured for a big part of his career, however when he was on form and healthy he was a leader in our defense and a player we could count on. Not to mention he also scored a bunch of goals for a central defender by trade. And afterall, we would not have been in the Champions League Final in 2003 if it was not for his wondergoal against Depor.

You should receive a warning for such an inane comment. You're the most ungrateful supposed supporter I have seen in a long time.
why then did he ask to be loaned out?

and we wouldve qualified anyway for the knockout in 2003, even without his goal. the win againt depor secured qualification with one game to play.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
why then did he ask to be loaned out?
Bitching to the media about being on the bench and asking for a loan to recover and correct his form after injury are not exactly the same thing..

thuram gave us much more yet worse things have been said about him. :pumpkin:
:rolleyes:

Thuram essentially spit on the club after he left... we'll see whether Tudor does the same or not.

Sep 28, 2002
from what i recalled he asked to be loaned out because he didnt want to be second choice behind thuram and cannavaro. iirc, capello wanted to keep him but tudor insisted on going. to me thats the same as bitching about being benched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)