Treatment table report/the Igor Tudor thread (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Hajduk to take Tudor back

Croatian international defender Igor Tudor has announced he will play for HNK Hajduk Split next season following the expiry of his contract at Juventus.

The 29-year-old confirmed he would be playing for the Prva Liga runners-up next season on a visit to Split although he said he would not be signing a formal contract with the club for another week or so. "I am happy to be back at Hajduk," he said. "I still have ten to 15 days of rehabilitation to do :rolleyes2 but I will be ready to join the team. I had many offers but Hajduk was my first choice."

Tudor has yet to fully recover from an ankle injury which ruled him out for the whole of last season. The 55-times capped international spent the last nine campaigns at Juventus before leaving the Serie B champions as a free agent this summer. He left Hajduk for Italy in 1998. The Split side will play in the first qualifying round of next season's UEFA Cup as Croatian league runners-up.

uefa.com

Aug 1, 2003
honestly, what is up with his injuries? i dont recall any player getting injured as often as tudor does. he is a pretty decent player when hes not plagued by injuries.

thank you for the goals vs deportivo (one of my all time favs, depor back then was our nemesis! gr) and parma.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Tudor Attacks 'Heartless’ Juve
The Croatian defender was very harsh against his former side who just let him go on a free transfer this summer following 8 years with the Bianconeri.

Igor Tudor made some shocking comments from the training camp of Marburg against the Old Lady, stating that Juventus were too focused on winning rather than anything else.

"There I learnt a brutal professionalism, without heart. When you play and you're good, everyone is around you, but when you don't play, you're on the transfer list, they don't consider you anymore.

"I was present and saw some great players of the past years like Antonio Conte and Paolo Montero who left without receiving even a flower from the club.

"Juventus is like a machine," continued the newly acquired Hajduk Split player. "Between the players there are no friendships. Only amongst the Italians there is a bit of reciprocal respect, but nothing much. The only thing that matters is the training and the match. Then everyone goes back home on his own."

goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)