Treatment table report/the Igor Tudor thread (2 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
He was here for 8 years and played for what? 2 years? And we still payed his wages despite him being injured all the time, and now we are heartless. :howler:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Tudor Attacks 'Heartless’ Juve
The Croatian defender was very harsh against his former side who just let him go on a free transfer this summer following 8 years with the Bianconeri.

Igor Tudor made some shocking comments from the training camp of Marburg against the Old Lady, stating that Juventus were too focused on winning rather than anything else.

"There I learnt a brutal professionalism, without heart. When you play and you're good, everyone is around you, but when you don't play, you're on the transfer list, they don't consider you anymore.

"I was present and saw some great players of the past years like Antonio Conte and Paolo Montero who left without receiving even a flower from the club.

"Juventus is like a machine," continued the newly acquired Hajduk Split player. "Between the players there are no friendships. Only amongst the Italians there is a bit of reciprocal respect, but nothing much. The only thing that matters is the training and the match. Then everyone goes back home on his own."

goal.com
From obsevations from goal celebrations, I too wondered about the lack of friendship among all players. It was just the Italians most of the time or solo celebrations. It changed a bit when Canna and Ibra was here (i was too naive to think they cared), otherwise I rarely remember players like Thuram celebrating with the rest of the team. Tudor's comments about the friendship part kinda reassured my fears.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
From obsevations from goal celebrations, I too wondered about the lack of friendship among all players. It was just the Italians most of the time or solo celebrations. It changed a bit when Canna and Ibra was here (i was too naive to think they cared), otherwise I rarely remember players like Thuram celebrating with the rest of the team. Tudor's comments about the friendship part kinda reassured my fears.
Thats coz he never scores them. :smoke:

Tudor is a @$$, out of the 8 years he was contracted to us just how long did he actually play with the first team? He would have had more friends had he not been so busy with his injuries.

He probably can't separate a professional team from a group of friends getting together for kicks and fun. You don't have to create a team made of 11 buddies, infact its not so good for the consistancy of the club over a long stretch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)