Treatment table report/the Igor Tudor thread (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
wtf? this man was immense under lippi dont u remember his goal against deportivo? oh man that was prob one of my most memorable moments of king igor
That season and season 2000/01 were most fruitfull for him and he was still half a time injured. Other than that, he was useless just like Legrottaglie. He was injured my ass, he is too lazy to play for a whole season. Screw him!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
thanks...i guess
never really thought he was cut out to be a top performer at juve and never really filled me with confidence to see him in the team

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Mark, cut him some slack, he was literally crippled with injuries his whole time with Juventus. He still managed to score a lot of goals put on some great performances when fit.

I guess it's the most appropriate to say, thanks for trying Igor. Good luck.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
I remember that goal tudor paved the way to the CL final and he also played well against real in the semis(2nd l)
he had his ups and downs FORZA TUDOR!
Ps: is he still injured?

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    That season and season 2000/01 were most fruitfull for him and he was still half a time injured. Other than that, he was useless just like Legrottaglie. He was injured my ass, he is too lazy to play for a whole season. Screw him!
    he made a excellent midfield partnership with zidane

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Mark, cut him some slack, he was literally crippled with injuries his whole time with Juventus. He still managed to score a lot of goals put on some great performances when fit.

I guess it's the most appropriate to say, thanks for trying Igor. Good luck.
    I´m just a bit furious nowadays so I overreacted, but he doesn´t deserve the respect he gets IMO. And I dislike Dalmatians. :D

He is always injured.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    he had some superb performances for us when he DID play. And some of you may also be forgetting that he played when we beat Real 3-1. That match is a trophy in itself!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    services of the past 8 years ???? he did not play more than 8 games with juve , the rest of the time he was injured

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)