Treatment table report/the Igor Tudor thread (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So long, useless prick. The man did NOTHING for us in the past 8 years. Lazy bastard.
:disagree: :tdown:

Tudor gave us his all and never did he once complain about sitting on the bench. Yes, he was injured for a big part of his career, however when he was on form and healthy he was a leader in our defense and a player we could count on. Not to mention he also scored a bunch of goals for a central defender by trade. And afterall, we would not have been in the Champions League Final in 2003 if it was not for his wondergoal against Depor.

You should receive a warning for such an inane comment. You're the most ungrateful supposed supporter I have seen in a long time.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Andy said:

Tudor gave us his all and never did he once complain about sitting on the bench. Yes, he was injured for a big part of his career, however when he was on form and healthy he was a leader in our defense and a player we could count on. Not to mention he also scored a bunch of goals for a central defender by trade. And afterall, we would not have been in the Champions League Final in 2003 if it was not for his wondergoal against Depor.

You should receive a warning for such an inane comment. You're the most ungrateful supposed supporter I have seen in a long time.
Enough said. Yes, Tudor was a true leader, I repect him and I wish him all success in his life.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The world underrated this player,
but this forum seriously overrated him,
yes he was an ok player, with great potential and fairly versatile/useful,
in theory,
but i dont think its a coincidence that none of our coaches ever really trusted him, its not his fault really that he is an injury prone player, he tried to make the difference every time he got his chance but unfortunately titles arent won with inconsistency, no team can trust Igor to their main scheme because he will never be there when he will be needed the most,
that was the most consistent thing in his carrier, he was always injured,
this season feeled that its going to be his last chance(Legro's too), he had the will to help us, but as always wasnt there when we needed him...

yesterday in a post somewhere i asked:

" is Tudor still alive? "

Well... i m glad he "survived" the Juventus adventure...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i understand that he never played up to his full potential but then again he never in anyway was a detriment to the club in his time here. injuries weren't his choice so i agree to cut him some slack. i'm not saying that he is greatness or anything, just show him some respect. he's a good kat and a even better bianconero (when he was healthy of course). best wishes Ig!!

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
Only Ciro Ferrara from Juventus' defenders in last 20 years scored more goals than Igor Tudor.
Ciro scored 22 goals in 10 seasons, while Tudor scored 21 in 6 1/2 seasons with Juve.
I rate him as the best goalscorer among defenders in last 2 decades. Although, he did play as a DM on many matches, so i don't know if we can count him as a classical defender !
Igor's best seasons were 2000/01 when he scored 7 goals ( Hamburger, Lazio, Milan, Reggina, Lecce, Fiorentina, Bologna) and season 2001/02 when he scored 6 goals (Chievo, Torino, Verona, Levercusen <twice>, and Inter)

In total, he scored 15 goals in serie A , 4 goals in CL ( including the memorable one against La Coruna) , 1 goal in Uefa Cup, and 1, but sweet, goal in Coppa Italia against Inter in Milano, when we eliminated them from the Coppa !

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tudor was highly unlucky. That doesn't mean he was a bad player or that he didn't give his all. IMO his body isn't built for professional football at the highest level.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Is there a source for this news?
Channel 4 & Goal.com
Thank you for the good times IGOR TUDOR, I'm sorry everything don't always work out to for the best, Best of luck to your future.
It's really sad to see this good player having to leave in this manner, but it's probably the best solution for both the player and the club.
He is definetly a player who should be celebrated for his commitment to the club, even though he has been suffering a lot during his time at the club, but he always played with his heart.
I for one will remember his great moments with the club, I would have hoped to see him in action atleast once more, to give him a proper salute.
That's the attitude...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

I´m not interested in your personal bias against me. If you think I deserve a warning, give it to me. It will just prove that you are the lamest mod on this Forums.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Talented player,but his bad luck with injuries was sickening.Cant say id miss him much,though id never ever be able to forget the goal against Deportivo that got us through to the quarters.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
According to Gazzetta, Juve has asked CONI to accept the termination of the contract benefitting from a clause that enables the club to termintes the contract of the players after 8 months of continuous injury...

CONI yet to reply, and that's the reason that Juve didn't tell the news officially yet...

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
No matter what's your view on Tudor as a player, at least give the guy some slack for his injuries.

As someone who has suffered a serious knee injury by playing sport, I know how painful it is if you're not able to play a sport you love anymore...

Thanks Igor and good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)