Thuram: Juve Deserved Punishment (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Akerman said:
Thuram's right, how can't you people feel ashamed of what Juventus did?
But there's a difference between being right and when is it appropriate to speak on things you've completely washed your hands of.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Andy said:

I agree with Swag's point, his comments were unneccesary and mistimed, but he is right and I don't really feel that it's justified to insist he is an asshole and hurl relentless insults in his direction.

He stated the obvious, and it could've been handled in a more professional manner, but this doesn't change the fact that he served us well in his time, and he's not a mercenary at all IMO.

Sep 1, 2002
Jeeks said:
Do you have a problem mate? If you don't like my humour, you can just ignore it. There is no need to give it an age, grandpa. Oops, did I call you MY grandpa? That would make you around seventy years old or maybe even older. Are you that old, you mature one you?

Granpa, this is how we spell youth these days. Your pre World War I spelling is no longer used.
I refute any kind of kinship to you: I would like to state catergorically, here on this site, that I am in no way a relation of Master Jeeks.
I would aslo humbly like to beg the pardon of Master Jeeks for the use of pre World War 1 (sic) in my reply to his well argued drivel.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
bianconero said:
I refute any kind of kinship to you: I would like to state catergorically, here on this site, that I am in no way a relation of Master Jeeks.
I would aslo humbly like to beg the pardon of Master Jeeks for the use of pre World War 1 (sic) in my reply to his well argued drivel.
:yawn:

How boring can one get!

Oh, I didn't see that

bianconero said:
Vacuous, puerile, inane, predictable; De facto the usual.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
What Thuram did right

In what he said, as well as being honest

What Thuram should have done better with

Tone + timing + provide a bit too many details

But mocking Thuram and calling him names doesn't make you guys any better as well. If you don't like what he said, just ignore him and move on. Furthermore he has already left Juventus. Wish you the best of luck in the future Thuram

mrs. inzaghi

Jul 13, 2006
i think thuram is the one who deserves punishment for saying this... :D

i don't understand why there are many people who love fenerbahce in this forum!! :ferocious they have the most talentless players on earth and it really feels good for me to watch them lose :lol2: because i'm a galatasaray fan. :stuckup:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
mrs. inzaghi said:
i think thuram is the one who deserves punishment for saying this... :D

i don't understand why there are many people who love fenerbahce in this forum!! :ferocious they have the most talentless players on earth and it really feels good for me to watch them lose :lol2: because i'm a galatasaray fan. :stuckup:
After Juve, Gala :tup: Fenerbahce are nothing compared to this illustrious club. I think in general people like fener more due to having a fomer player playing there (appiah).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)