Thuram: Juve Deserved Punishment (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Bianco Neri, your argument is the same as that of everyone else in disagreement with me, which I have addressed multiple times now. Your responses quite honestly don't make sense when applied to this discussion.

Post #78 answers post #76, so your last post is complete bollocks.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Altair said:
But I'm simpley the best like I'm HBO
I represent the Illinois so thats what makes me so
I know how weed looks, but yo, I also read books
Might struggle with bad pop songs and mean hooks

u killin it playa!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Yes,we know that we deserved that HeAvY punishment.we know and we try to get along with it.Thuram is probably right but he left the club in the worst situation and now it's better to respect the fans and shut his mouth.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I'll even rap it for you:

Diz dum ass nigga cant read or write
Maybe one day he will find da light
Den he can answer posts relevantly too
Until den all i gotz ta say is Fuck You.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
Bianco Neri, your argument is the same as that of everyone else in disagreement with me, which I have addressed multiple times now. Your responses quite honestly don't make sense when applied to this discussion.
wow thats the first response i've gotten from you thats not condescending. anyway you should also realize that my initial post was not directed toward any one person. obviously you were offended by my statements so you responded - just as i was offended by thuram's statements so i posted to vent. dont get it twisted son. bottom line is that he shouldnt have opened his mouth and there is nothing that you can say to discount that, he got wat he wanted which was to take off the stripes, so he doesnt have to say anything.

if you really still disagree with anything i said above then honestly you need to get off of thuram's nuts son.

-- altair hit me with another line!!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
I'll even rap it for you:

Diz dum ass nigga cant read or write
Maybe one day he will find da light
Den he can answer posts relevantly too
Until den all i gotz ta say is Fuck You.

--- THIS IS WHY WHITE KIDS AREN'T GOOD MC'z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)