Thuram: Juve Deserved Punishment (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Max said:
If Cannavaro said the same thing, would you guys be throwing daggers at him? I highly doubt that...
Yes... Anyone who is disrespectful for the club that made him what he is now should be thrown in the trash.
Juve gave Thuram MORE than Thuram gave Juve. Thuram was a great a player. Noone can say otherwise, but to come out and disrespect your previous team that respected your wish to leave and let you go to the team you want then this player is not well mannered and doesn't know what loytalty means.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
sateeh said:
this is where i disagree with you, i think thuram is a very vocal player and more importantly a level headed guy.
Thuram is not that vocal and most of our players are "level headed" guys... the only players we have had who are not level-headed are Ibrahimovic and some of the other mercenaries..

Thats the reason why i would dismiss neddy from being captain, he is not the most level headed guy and i think the captain should always have that attribute.
I don't buy that at all. Roy Keane was captain of Manchester United for over half a decade and always was known for red cards and quite ridiculous actions against opposition players... and he's one of the greatest leaders of modern football without a doubt. Stefan Effenberg was captain of Bayern for years as well and was known to be sent off from time to time... he's still one of the most distinguished players at said club. Steven Gerrard is just as wreckless as Nedved in some occasions and look how he spurs Liverpool on time and time again to victory... simply because his passion and displays lift the team above difficult situations.

Say what you will about Nedved not being level-headed, however he would have provided us with the passion we needed to beat some of those tough opponents in the dying minutes. Would Thuram lift us to any sort of victory such as that? The only thing he lifts is his arms because he can't control them.

i would've given zambro the armband but he was injured a lot last season and thats why i think cap gave thuram the armband....The team needs a consistant captain(in regards to playing time)
Zambrotta was fit for the beginning of the season and later when it was obvious Capello made a mistake in appointing Thuram he finally gave the armband to the rightful player... Gianluca Zambrotta. Hell even Crap himself saw he blatantly made the wrong decision with Lilian Thuram.

Sep 1, 2002
Andy said:
Anybody can use a Thesaurus, buddy.

But only one person can remove me as a moderator. :weee:
It may seem odd to you (with apathy the current language they are using, and are able to use a wider vocabulary to make a point.

As for you being Moderator: well it seems to be clear that you are failing to perform your duty satisfactorily or with the correct decorum, therefore, it has become untenable, if having a Moderator is to mean anything at all.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
bianconero said:
It may seem odd to you (with apathy the current language they are using, and are able to use a wider vocabulary to make a point.

As for you being Moderator: well it seems to be clear that you are failing to perform your duty satisfactorily or with the correct decorum, therefore, it has become untenable, if having a Moderator is to mean anything at all.
:howler: :howler: :howler:

Mr. Shakespeare, I ask you my dear sir, please don't ever stop embarrassing yourself. You cause more laughter than Gino Genesio!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, let me get my Thesaurus so I can lambaste this despicable sectarian. My name is bianconero and I am the protector of my dearest Lord, the Thesaurus.

Sep 1, 2002
Andy said:
Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, let me get my Thesaurus so I can lambaste this despicable sectarian. My name is bianconero and I am the protector of my dearest Lord, the Thesaurus.
Could you please explain in which way I am sectarian?
I do not despise opposing views, but I do bigotry, and down right stupidity and ignorance.

Your contribution to this debate only goes to prove my initial point that you have become untenable as a Moderator.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
bianconero said:
I do not despise opposing views, but I do bigotry, and down right stupidity and ignorance.

Your contribution to this debate only goes to prove my initial point that you have become untenable as a Moderator.

I hate people who think theyre better because theyve got a "broad" vocabulary

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
bianconero said:

If I ever use such text here, I think I'd get shot. Let's best avoid arguments and continue talking about Thuram's stupidity and loyalty. How's that for a character of Mark Anthony.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
bianconero said:

:howler:

The fact you think I labled you a sectarian is proof enough you're a frequent user of the Thesaurus!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
bianconero said:
Oh stop it Cheeks, you are cracking me up. Where do you get them from?

Can you believe this fellow. You've got to laugh.
Nex time make sure you fart instead of wasting space on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)