Thiago Motta - Manager - Bologna (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Newspaper talking about Zirkzee and Calafiori - I wouldnt mind the later but the first one is absolutely a waste of money.
We need a very strong CB and Calafiori does seem like a star in the making (even more than Scalvini who impressed me a lot last season).
I have seen only few games of Calafiori but I wouldnt mind him partnering Bremer.
Cambiasso should obviously play LB and the question is who is going to be our RB
Midfield - We need either 1 superstar and a good player or 2 excellent players (Considering Rabiot is leaving)

Jun 16, 2020
Newspaper talking about Zirkzee and Calafiori - I wouldnt mind the later but the first one is absolutely a waste of money.
We need a very strong CB and Calafiori does seem like a star in the making (even more than Scalvini who impressed me a lot last season).
I have seen only few games of Calafiori but I wouldnt mind him partnering Bremer.
Cambiasso should obviously play LB and the question is who is going to be our RB
Midfield - We need either 1 superstar and a good player or 2 excellent players (Considering Rabiot is leaving)
Wouldn’t Zirkzee and Vlahovic compliment each other?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Wouldn’t Zirkzee and Vlahovic compliment each other?
I personally don’t believe so which is also why i find it hard to believe the news that we are close to a deal, or i can only imagine it happening if Vlahovic actually gets sold which i doubt atm, i think both can perform at their best primarily as the main lone ST/CF, while this squad has plenty of other glaring issues that need to be addressed first before overspending on another ST/CF.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So Sky says - Chiesa is not a part of Motta`s plans.

Chiesa is a player who can do some very nice things but he is also a bit hasty at times. Im still surprised as I thought he would love Chiesa especially as he is likely to play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 which in both he needs a winger.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So Sky says - Chiesa is not a part of Motta`s plans.

Chiesa is a player who can do some very nice things but he is also a bit hasty at times. Im still surprised as I thought he would love Chiesa especially as he is likely to play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 which in both he needs a winger.
:howler: people cant actually believe this

Imagine coming to juve as a new coach and wanting to get rid of guy who is the best player in the fuckin team by a mile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)