Thiago Motta - Manager - Bologna (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i like this guy and factually he's right to mention maifredi as a coach juve hired directly after he coached bologna. but history doesn't necessarily have to repeat itself.

would you compare cannavaro and lucio, both signed from inda? buffon and marchionni? or del piero and volpato, nice pair too lol

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:howler: people cant actually believe this

Imagine coming to juve as a new coach and wanting to get rid of guy who is the best player in the fuckin team by a mile
I dont know. Honestly I dont think we have 1 amazing player in our team.
Chiesa is obviously a very good player but up until now I havent seen something I havent seen from others in the past (although Allegri could have part of the blame for this).

I hope we keep him obviously but he hasnt proved to be irreplaceable (at least not yet)

- - - Updated - - -

So every coach we get from Bologna will be a failure.
Does it work in both ways? In that case lets just fix the team like this:
GK - Get a GK from Parma
Defence - Fix with Parma and swap with Inter for Perin.
Mid - Get Bordeaux AM and a LW from Lazio, RW from Fiorentina of course, and just because I simply love this player get a Pitbull from Milan
Attack - Thats actually the easiest one - Just pair a Padova guy with a Samp dude and a Reggiana.

a coach - Lets skip on Motta to get Napoli`s coach.

Thats it CL winning team.

Stupid journalism trying to create a story when there is non.

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Can someone just clarify if I understand it correctly. So Conte is expected to earn around 8m/y, Inzaghi 5,5-6,5 (with addons). Both with a decent CV over time.
Motta seems to be on 2,5m/y. To me that seems reasonable since his resume from Genoa and Spezia isn't exactly great examples. He has one really good season with a lot of narrow wins, and a good guru above him.
If those numbers are correct, that makes sense to me. But am I interpreting the rumors correctly?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can someone just clarify if I understand it correctly. So Conte is expected to earn around 8m/y, Inzaghi 5,5-6,5 (with addons). Both with a decent CV over time.
Motta seems to be on 2,5m/y. To me that seems reasonable since his resume from Genoa and Spezia isn't exactly great examples. He has one really good season with a lot of narrow wins, and a good guru above him.
If those numbers are correct, that makes sense to me. But am I interpreting the rumors correctly?
It doesnt sounds right but FI - "There have been mixed reports on the details of Motta’s deal in Turin, but the latest from Sky Sport Italia claimed the former Inter, Barcelona, and PSG midfielder would earn €5m per season until 2027."

5M sounds more logical.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
It doesnt sounds right but FI - "There have been mixed reports on the details of Motta’s deal in Turin, but the latest from Sky Sport Italia claimed the former Inter, Barcelona, and PSG midfielder would earn €5m per season until 2027."

5M sounds more logical.
But isn't 5m/y for someone largely unproven a bit steep? Same salary as Inzaghi who has proven himself for a long period of time and with a recent CL final under his belt. I want Motta here but his CV does not merit that salary imo.

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Chiesa is obviously a very good player but up until now I havent seen something I havent seen from others in the past (although Allegri could have part of the blame for this).

I hope we keep him obviously but he hasnt proved to be irreplaceable (at least not yet)

- - - Updated - - -

So every coach we get from Bologna will be a failure.
Does it work in both ways? In that case lets just fix the team like this:
GK - Get a GK from Parma
Defence - Fix with Parma and swap with Inter for Perin.
Mid - Get Bordeaux AM and a LW from Lazio, RW from Fiorentina of course, and just because I simply love this player get a Pitbull from Milan
Attack - Thats actually the easiest one - Just pair a Padova guy with a Samp dude and a Reggiana.

a coach - Lets skip on Motta to get Napoli`s coach.

Thats it CL winning team.

Stupid journalism trying to create a story when there is non.
ok bro but why u mad?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
- Bremer is amazing. Best CB in Serei A two years ago, top 3 this year. Bremer is a top 10 CB in the world surely at this moment.
- I'd argue Yildiz is amazing. What he has shown so far just doesn't regularly happen in modern football and though he still is developing and still needs time, the aura of potential around him and what little he's shown so far has to qualify him for amazing.

You can go back and forth on Chiesa, Vlahovic, and Cambiaso. They have shown it before, they've shown flashes of it even under Allegri. How much is tactics and how much is mental? Who knows. But top tier clubs with loaded squads have looked at these players, allegedly.

If you're using the word amazing to mean currently world-class then I would still disagree as I think Bremer is that guy already. Top 10, maybe even top 5 CB in the world. His reputation is very high among a lot of clubs. Yildiz though is not world-class yet but instead is a bright prospect who's potential talent is very bright for people to be hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)