Thiago Motta - Manager - Bologna (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Yeah. Motta has been coaching in the top flight for 5 years now. Some people just wanna complain about everything.
Yes, thats basically a rookie coach that just started out and is getting his first stab at a top club.

Havent actually checked, but my feeling is all the other coaches in Serie A besides Palladino and de Rossi have 10+ years experience on the job, yet Motta is rumored to land just behind Inzaghi who's at 5.5m.

This feels like another instance were Juventus is paying more just because we're Juventus, if he signed for Napoli or Milan he'd probably be on 2-3m or smth.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yes, thats basically a rookie coach that just started out and is getting his first stab at a top club.

Havent actually checked, but my feeling is all the other coaches in Serie A besides Palladino and de Rossi have 10+ years experience on the job, yet Motta is rumored to land just behind Inzaghi who's at 5.5m.

This feels like another instance were Juventus is paying more just because we're Juventus, if he signed for Napoli or Milan he'd probably be on 2-3m or smth.
We’re a bigger club than Milan and Napoli and have higher expectations than them- although recent seasons haven’t reflected that.

As for the fee, it doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things unless we fire him- and he’ll be on a shorter contract than Allegri.
Besides, the manager is probably the most important individual in your team, so I’m fine with us spending an extra 3-4 million euros a year before taxes to secure the right man. The difference between a good manager and bad manager can be 10s of millions of dollars in revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)