Thiago Motta - Manager - Bologna (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
The likes of Conte, Allegri, Tuchel etc cost way too much and carry too high a risk of failure. They’ve also kind of lowered their stocks recently too (especially Awegwi and our diabolical football over the last 3 seasons)
This. I think Conte might be the only one capable of getting the most out of his squads. The other two are just beyond their peak at this point.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I just returned from Cyprus yesterday, so came across plenty of evil eyes

- - - Updated - - -

I hope this thread remains a calm and happy place for the time he is here.
What we should be more worried about is the lingering smell of those Allegri throaters

- - - Updated - - -

5m salary for someone who is still a rookie coach is just ridiculous, the accountants in charge are no better at negotiating a fair contract than Bini or Tici were
I think it's closer to around 3.5 mill plus bonus.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’m excited about Motta but we also gotta give him time. Not expecting a title run next season, I just hope he gets to play the way he wants and we see clear progress throughout the year. This is the most intriguing hire they’ve made since Conte imo.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We’ll shoot down any throater trying to derange it.

Motta will need time to fix this free for all system left by Mr. I’ll tear your ears off. I’d be happy enough with top 4 for first season and fighting for the title from then on.
Will definitely need time but as long as we can see signs of consistent progress then things should at least feel positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)