The Wire (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:sergio:

:lol:

Anyways, can some of you guys who hate season two give me some insight as to why, exactly?
Don't hate it, think it was fantastic, gave a very intriguing different perspective to the "game", but it was bit slow too and it was hard to get used to at first, after seeing the more vibrant inner city crime haven.

Jul 10, 2006
Don't hate it, think it was fantastic, gave a very intriguing different perspective to the "game", but it was bit slow too and it was hard to get used to at first, after seeing the more vibrant inner city crime haven.
Ok, I can respect that. I actually enjoyed the look at the Ports, the Polish community and how the Unions worked.

Plus I loved how the Greeks got away at the end.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Did you buy that?

You still own a physical media player?
It's only around 50 euros here. All 5 seasons in HD and with DTS HD audio. :klin: It's been years since I bought a Bluray though, we stream pretty much everything these days.

It's only available on HBO Nordic here and I'm not paying for that, already have Netflix :p

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's only around 50 euros here. All 5 seasons in HD and with DTS HD audio. :klin: It's been years since I bought a Bluray though, we stream pretty much everything these days.

It's only available on HBO Nordic here and I'm not paying for that, already have Netflix :p
@swag :p

Jul 10, 2006
I have an xbox one which plays blu rays but i dont own anything. I would buy this blu ray set. Also will but theGame of Thrones blu ray set once the series is complete. Also deadwood and rome would be nice to own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)