The Wire (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There are like 5 black cops in main cast alone, let alone side characters. But you must mean Lester Freemon, and not Bunk, who's chatty and awesome. Yeah Lester is quite possible the best example of elite police work shown in TV ever.

McNulty too, if he didn't let his ego or conflict happy style get in his way.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
There are like 5 black cops in main cast alone, let alone side characters. But you must mean Lester Freemon, and not Bunk, who's chatty and awesome. Yeah Lester is quite possible the best example of elite police work shown in TV ever.

Which is what makes McNulty mine. He's so much a philanthropist (in the system), it fucks him up inside.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
McNulty was by far my fav character (closely followed with a tie for Omar and Bodie) until season 5. Got overboard for me when he started fabricating the serial killer angle. I know he he has had his great reasons to be frustrated, but he completely leap frogged over the line that season. Was completely with Bunks reaction of being disgusted.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I personally hate mafia, cop and all these kind of theme series or movies. But the wire is pure awesomeness. Me and my wife were hooked like a monkey on fonics.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

there is only one black cop who doesn't speak a lot so far and he did the most job so far too, i am on 7th episode of the season 1

- - - Updated - - -

McNulty was by far my fav character (closely followed with a tie for Omar and Bodie) until season 5. Got overboard for me when he started fabricating the serial killer angle. I know he he has had his great reasons to be frustrated, but he completely leap frogged over the line that season. Was completely with Bunks reaction of being disgusted.

thanks for spoilers, cunt

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5411049 said:
there is only one black cop who doesn't speak a lot so far and he did the most job so far too, i am on 7th episode of the season 1

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for spoilers, cunt
My personal fav episode is the one where the atom bomb goes off and everyone dies

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Season 4 was fantastic. It's 5 and 2 as the weaker ones.

What you need to get is the scope of David Simon, he fully explores that city, so instead of showing corner boys being corner boys throughout, he went deeper into the broken education /political system that can't deal with them before they become stuck on corners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)