The Wire (3 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
Who the fuck was hating on Snoop? You lose your 'Wire Fan Club" card. I loved Snoop and Chris, two of my favorite "partners" on the show.

She isn't even close to the most annoying fucker on the entire series, Ziggy Sobotka. And I liked Ziggy, that actor did a great job with him. But he was the most annoying. Maybe second was the lying reporter from the last season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
S1 is the best come on people. S2 was great, S3 was great, S4 was great. S5 was not quite as great, but still great on it's own.
My head is screwed up, I was about to reply thinking you were talking about Samsung Galaxy phones. Didn't even realize which thread this was.

And oh season 2 wasn't great imo compared to 1,3 and 4.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Who the fuck was hating on Snoop? You lose your 'Wire Fan Club" card. I loved Snoop and Chris, two of my favorite "partners" on the show.

She isn't even close to the most annoying fucker on the entire series, Ziggy Sobotka. And I liked Ziggy, that actor did a great job with him. But he was the most annoying. Maybe second was the lying reporter from the last season.
Snoop was a character I loved to hate, was so glad when she got done, but she's not a bad chracter from a critical point of view.

Ziggy was annoying as fuck, but had a great character ark actually.

And to quote myself:
Season 2 is easily the worst one for me :p

I'm tied between 1 and 3, though 4 certainly deserves an honourable mention as well.
Thinking about it, I'd put 4 above 3 now tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)