The Walking Dead! (4 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Bar Daryl, there is not a single interesting character in this show. They're all annoying in their own way. The plot doesn't help at all as almost every episode is the same. It's basically garbage.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Bar Daryl, there is not a single interesting character in this show. .
This. they're all whiney bitches and/or completely unbelievable that they are real people, most especially the sort who would still be alive 100+ days into a zombie apocalypse.

still i really like the premise for this show. had it been on hbo and grittier than the acceptable norms of regular tv it could have really been something

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The trap of the show is that the zombies are predictable and routine and, well, completely uninteresting. You gurgle, you claw, you stumble, you get your head bashed in. Lather, rinse, repeat x 10,000. We've seen it all before.

The most dangerous element in this show are the other people.

So it looks like the writers opted less to introduce outsiders as trouble and delve instead on the individual characters and their internal workings in struggles.

It's gonna be a slog for a lot of you... ;)

Jul 10, 2006
This show has become shit. From the terrible acting of last weeks "Daryl & Beth" episode (Norman Reedus is really over rated, like the guy as a quiet badass, but when he tries to say to much, it's unconvincing) to last night's episode was more of the same shit. Fuckers wandering around.

Maggie is the new Andrea. I really look forward to her death. And did you notice her decapitating zombies with a road sign? :sergio:

And how did Daryl not hear the zombies rambling up to the door? Their moan is load enough, they are not exactly graceful. They were just sitting their in the kitchen, which wasn't that far from the door. He just hears a dog bark and walks up and opens the door without looking first. Really? After all he has gone through?

I'll keep watching this show because I am so invested in it, but man, it has fallen so far from the excellent season one. It doesn't even compare. They need to fire whoever is writing this trash and try again next season.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The show has turned into pure shit. Maggie and Glen have to be the most annoying couple of all time. I wanted both characters dead from the start. Too many characters just assing about and the story is barely going anywhere and nothing interesting is happening they need to get on with it and end it soon or give us something interesting to watch. I kind of like the idea of the guy with the soldier possibly knowing what happened I hope they focus on them more.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I agree the series are pointless, there is no plot,they just wonder around fighting for stupid crap till it's close to the season finale when all hell brakes loose. And then same shit different season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)