The Walking Dead! (5 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I'm starting to think that they work in different way than other shows. They make a big season break finale like they did this year which is the climax of the season and then for the rest of it they set up the next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This episode was great, really liked the plot twist. I was expecting some gay re-union with hugs and tears.

Still don't understand why they are keeping them in there.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
This episode was great, really liked the plot twist. I was expecting some gay re-union with hugs and tears.

I will give you a hint:

"the more people become a part of us, we get stronger".

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

I thought the episode was a major let-down. The point of having a season-ending cliff-hanger is that you build up to a storyline where the next piece of information has you hooked until the next season.

The way they played it out, we only got about 30 minutes of the new storyline before everything ended. It's impossible to get invested in a plotline with only that much exposure.

Jul 10, 2006
I thought the episode was a major let-down. The point of having a season-ending cliff-hanger is that you build up to a storyline where the next piece of information has you hooked until the next season.

The way they played it out, we only got about 30 minutes of the new storyline before everything ended. It's impossible to get invested in a plotline with only that much exposure.
Yea, it was garbage. I like almost all of the actors on the show, love the universe, but I am so sick of the piss poor writing and plot development.

And Terminus will just be Woodbury with cannibals. They aren't really doing anything new.

Jul 10, 2006
It's as if the last half of the season was just a poor commercial to advertise the next season. :D
Yea, good way to put it. It's been kind of lame without the Governor. I have my doubts this Terminus thing is going to be a good enough villain to make the story worthwhile.

I hope next season Tyreese will have a much bigger role, maybe helping to spring the crew. But he is being really underused.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Was TWD finale disappointing?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The main challenge to the writers of the show is that its core premise -- a zombie apocalypse -- is the most boring and predictable and least dynamic element of the show. The humans are the dynamic, interesting part. Zombies do the same shit over and over again and die the same predictable ways over and over again.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's popular because of the human stories. The irony is that the zombies really add nothing other than as an obstacle to normal social constructs.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I waited all day excited to watch it, just to learn that it's Fox TV (which I don't have) and not Fox Crime who show it.

FFS. :(

Now I have to download it and it's taking ages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)