The Walking Dead! (9 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It was pretty well done, but standards have dropped. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was one of their best eps. It was one of the best of the otherwise weak last half of this season, yes.

These inner-thinking episodes are supposed to be about advancing the characters. I'm not so sure they achieved that either, but rather got to write a nice one-off short story in 60 minutes.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
lmao at that episode, I was laughing the last 20 minutes. It was just so extreme it seemed unreal :lol:.

I'm glad they had the balls to make Carol do what she did. It was really the only choice in the situation they were in.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The episode was good but way too over the top and totally uncharacteristic of the shows itself.

lmao at that episode, I was laughing the last 20 minutes. It was just so extreme it seemed unreal :lol:.

I'm glad they had the balls to make Carol do what she did. It was really the only choice in the situation they were in.
I disagree, it was pretty unnecessary.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It was pretty well done, but standards have dropped. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was one of their best eps. It was one of the best of the otherwise weak last half of this season, yes.

These inner-thinking episodes are supposed to be about advancing the characters. I'm not so sure they achieved that either, but rather got to write a nice one-off short story in 60 minutes.
Yeah, in the beginning they knew how to make it emotional. I hope Carol dies - she annoys me.

Jul 10, 2006
:lol: poor tyrese

it was the best episode of this season by a mile. It was unpredictable and completely unforgiving which was a nice change of pace imo even if carol executing the girl did seem unnececssary and out of character.

can't believe they've got me watching this shitty show again
Yea, it's going to go to shit again...

- - - Updated - - -

people still watch this show?

it's so horrible now. y'all need to hop on dat Hannibal time
Dude, Mads Mikkleson is turning me gay. :rabbit:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That was the highlight of the entire second half of the season. That said, for all the slow build-up over the past few episodes, the only real payoff for viewers was "tune in to next season". :andyandbarcelona:

IMO, pretty weak.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
That's what they always do. I was hoping they would deal with Terminus in 1 episode lol, but I bet they will drag it for 10 episodes of season 5 now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)