The Walking Dead! (28 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
His death wasn't really horrible tbh.

Cool episode. I wanted Rick to kill them all but of course all the other pussies still don't get how this world works. I'm sure the decision to spare the rest of the cannibal will cost them a few dead people.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
[/I]?

Nah. Glad he died a horrible death.
He is the best character to come out of the show.
Merle, Dale, The Govenor were great characters too.
I feel the show is killing off all the interesting characters.
Rick is the only brilliant character left.

I agree with everyone above about Glenn.
Can't stand his love story with Maggie.
I wish they would both die.

Jul 10, 2006
Merle, Dale, The Govenor were great characters too.
I feel the show is killing off all the interesting characters.
Rick is the only brilliant character left.

I agree with everyone above about Glenn.
Can't stand his love story with Maggie.
I wish they would both die.
Yea, concerning Glen and Maggie, I wanted them both to die since they first started hooking up. I could maybe stand Glen alone if they cut off his Maggie cancer, but the way they have their relationship set up, if they die, they will die together. Probably holding hands or some gay shit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Rick is easily the best character the show has produced. Also Merle & the Gov I agree with. Shane was interesting, but I think the show is fine without him.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
No discussion? Pretty filler episode with the typical AMAGAD SHOCKING ending.

The group's decision to leave Terminus people alive bites them in the ass right away. It seems like only Rick and Carol know how this game is played while the others still try to do things the old way which results in their deaths, more often than not.

It's interesting how the show creators take characters and insert them in plot lines which belonged to a different character in the comic books. Imagine GoT creators swapping story lines and characters like that :D.

Jul 10, 2006
My theory:

Bob was a Terminus member. Possibly left as things got cannibalistic.. Possiibly he was sent out to trick new people into coming there. But when he met this group, he changed his mind. Could explain his alcohol addiction.

Also seems like the Terminus guy new him, using his first name casually. Could also explain why Bob was last in line at the feed trough executions. Also explains why he was pleading for their lives as the execution were happening. And why the guy referred to them capturing Bob as "cosmic justice."

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
My theory:

Bob was a Terminus member. Possibly left as things got cannibalistic.. Possiibly he was sent out to trick new people into coming there. But when he met this group, he changed his mind. Could explain his alcohol addiction.

Also seems like the Terminus guy new him, using his first name casually. Could also explain why Bob was last in line at the feed trough executions. Also explains why he was pleading for their lives as the execution were happening. And why the guy referred to them capturing Bob as "cosmic justice."
That, or he was with the other group who killed these guys at Terminus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)