The Ultras (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:D

They definitely got the moves. Murican cheerleader groups have nothing on them in terms of moves or looks. Much rather watch balding Italian midaged men shake their bellies and sing songs of unimaginable beauty and complexity.
I don't know why or how your post reminded me, but did anyone here also see in the news of a midget p0rn star arrested for stabbing her boyfriend?

I mean, come on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I live in constant fear

of real estate prices

ED0F0F3E7726718F6177F8F414BA123ADA9FE709.gif
kek, that's a fear everyone in our generation shares

- - - Updated - - -

NGFhNDI0YS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The Dude/Thor and Cap
why are americans so embarrassing?

- - - Updated - - -

Much rather watch balding Italian mid-aged men shake their bellies and sing songs of unimaginable beauty and complexity.
That's the English style

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
kek, that's a fear everyone in our generation shares

- - - Updated - - -

why are americans so embarrassing?

- - - Updated - - -

That's the English style
I don’t think doing what makes you happy counts as embarrassing. That’s one of the good things about America, people don’t give a fuck what others think.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agnelli: 'Ultras blackmailed Juve'

By Football Italia staff

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli testified that ultras were blackmailing the club with the threat of insulting chants that would generate fines.

The arrest of 12 ultras leaders this week caused controversy, but the details of the investigation are beginning to emerge.

According to the Corriere della Sera, Agnelli testified with a sworn deposition that the organised fan groups had become increasingly aggressive in their demands for free tickets and other extras.

“You go into the curva at your own risk, particularly the central sector. Not everyone in the curva is a delinquent, but there are certainly a series of ultra leaders who have criminal potential: Toia, Grancini and Mocciola.”

These are the three leaders of the historic fan groups Drughi and Viking.

“In 2018, in the light of events, seeing the evolution of the situation and our long-standing collaboration with the Police, we decided in agreement with my collaborators to file charges.

“We did this to leave written proof that we have been trying to fight this situation, a paper trail that did not exist until 2016.

“I’ve always been aware that the ultra groups, with a series of threatening and even violent behaviour, are able to blackmail and therefore damage the club.

“Even if the demands aren’t particularly violent, we are forced to adhere to them, knowing the possible negative consequences of chants or other behaviour which can lead to fines, or even stadium bans.”

Ultras groups were on strike during yesterday's 2-1 Serie A victory over Hellas Verona, either sitting in silence with no banners, or waiting outside the stadium to chant insults towards the club.

This was also the first time ever that the Allianz Juventus Stadium has managed to get stewards into the curva area, as usually they are repelled by the organised fan groups, who feel they control that section. :howler: (Only in Italy...)

- - - Updated - - -

@Dru - credit to Agnelli for naming doxxing (even if already known) these fools. Putting them on blast is great. Fuck those guys man.

enzo

May 14, 2012
@Hustini

I don't know where you'r from, but here 'Antifa' hardly describes one homogeneous group, but rather a political opinion or diverse movement. Most left or central political parties consider themselves antifascist.

However, they found Mussolini devotionals at the ultras. That's why I found your comment funny ;)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Hustini

I don't know where you'r from, but here 'Antifa' hardly describes one homogeneous group, but rather a political opinion or diverse movement. Most left or central political parties consider themselves antifascist.

However, they found Mussolini devotionals at the ultras. That's why I found your comment funny ;)
Antifa advocates violence...so do the Ultras. All are full of shit and can’t manage to get their point across without threats and violence.

They also can’t operate unless en mass.

From wiki:

"fascist style": a political aesthetic of romantic symbolism, mass mobilization, a positive view of violence, and promotion of masculinity, youth, and charismatic authoritarian leadership.

Antifa are fascist IMO...they are all about bringing the system to a halt.

- - - Updated - - -

Whether on the left there or the right here (or vice versa) is irrelevant.

I see them pushing violence and criminal behavior that makes them the same to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)