The Ultras (10 Viewers)

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
I can see the club getting rid of those idiots gradually. I remember at the opening ceremony for the Stadium, Agnelli said that our objective is to bring the families to the stadium. He didn`t mention those filthy ass mother*uckers.
Hope to never see them in the stands again

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
If we get rid of them the matches will be boring without their chants & songs ...even at the away matches they are louder than the opponent crowds. No no...Ultras should be treated very well ....AA should do something ..special ticket for them little euros less, they are great at supporting the team and great about creating amazing atmosphere ...no ...Ultras are the sole of this team ...am suprised by almost all tuzers want to get rid of them...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The ultras have acted like idiots and doing little to help themselves.

Part of me does see their point. Coincidently I watched something today about a West Ham fan who gave up his season ticket at their new stadium and instead goes to a few Arezzo games as an ultra. His reasoning being the fans were increasingly treated like consumers, people would go to the games and chat about their wives, there was little atmosphere or passion. I think this trend is sad particularly in Serie A where the ultra culture can be so spectacular when they create an atmosphere and do the choreography. It is what separates Serie A from the sterile atmospheres of the EPL.

Without the ultras at the Juventus stadium the atmosphere would be awful, every year I have gone since it has been built the atmosphere has been a little worse with increased tourism, people just out for a photo.

Of course the ultras should pay their share, if they want to see players like Ronaldo we need to make money and their stand is still relatively inexpensive. But I'd be sad to see them thrown out and for passionate fans to be alienated.

Maybe a bigger stadium is the long term solution to make money, have cheaper tickets and keep an atmosphere.

Last edited:

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
I have never seen a creative choreography from those guys, or anything creative from them. All I hear are the same old shitty boring songs that are singing like siam venuti fin qui per vedere segnare Amauri, and then siam venuti fin qui per vedere segnare Matri, only changing the names of the attackers hahah.
Then we bring in Ronaldo, and they refuse the new ticket prices, they boycot the team, and now they boycott the club.
They dont cheer when we score, and even tried to silence the other fans on the stadium when they celebrated the goals. Give me a break.

They are not true fans. Keep them away from the club

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They call Agnelli a scalper :lol:

These criminal pieces of shit are without shame. Papa Agnelli cuts off your revenue stream and you cry like stuck pigs

We already knew they’d “boycott” the upcoming game, my solution is to rid the stadium of these ingrates and put people there who will chant for the team without any of this other bullshit.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Waiting for Badass to defend his boyfriend ultras :lol:

The sad thing is, they are some of the worst in Italy anyway, on tifo/choreo levels and with their chants. So we’re not losing much by getting rid of them anyway.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
really? why involve me in this? you obsessed fool :sergio: and I suppose you represent the 'true' Juve fans

- - - Updated - - -

I have never seen a creative choreography from those guys, or anything creative from them. All I hear are the same old shitty boring songs that are singing like siam venuti fin qui per vedere segnare Amauri, and then siam venuti fin qui per vedere segnare Matri, only changing the names of the attackers hahah.
Then we bring in Ronaldo, and they refuse the new ticket prices, they boycot the team, and now they boycott the club.
They dont cheer when we score, and even tried to silence the other fans on the stadium when they celebrated the goals. Give me a break.

They are not true fans. Keep them away from the club
you do know the choreography is moderated by the club?

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Agnelli has tried to gentrify the stadium. I can understand the reasons for that (modern image, and past battles with several Ultra' aspects), and it is also worth bearing in mind that the club is situated in a very affluent part of the country when compared to most others, but also Juventus is not just a Turin team but also a national and international team. I think one-off ticket prices are a little absurd (€50 hike for me from one season to the next), but the capacity is a limiter on this, and if you want to watch players like Ronaldo and a continually winning team you can charge a premium. You might not agree but it can be done.

The Ultras are a dying breed as far as Juventus is concerned. There is a place for the fanatical support, but they don't like seeing their power lost. It's nothing more than organised gangs, and often organised crime that follows them around. They are fighting for identity, but with the way modern football is moving I can see the reasons for moving power away from them. Let them have their groups and pockets around the stadium, but organised control of areas of the stadium is going to be hard to control moving into the 2020s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)