The Ultras (12 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus ultras threaten civil war

By Football Italia staff

A civil war is threatening to break out between sets of Juventus ultras following the arrests of leaders, with strikes, threats and potential clashes.

The club collaborated with police to confirm it had been blackmailed by certain ultras groups with threats of chants that they knew would generate heavy fines unless the Bianconeri gave them free tickets.

Last week, 12 leaders of the ultras groups were arrested, prompting a backlash from their followers, who boycotted the Champions League match with Atletico Madrid.

This evening, Juve have their first home game since the arrests, hosting Hellas Verona, and police are on red alert for trouble.

Some will sit in silence, others stand outside the stadium and chant insults towards the club, which could generate problems with visiting Hellas Verona fans.

La Gazzetta dello Sport even point to a Facebook post from a Neapolitan Juventus ultras leader who lives in Germany and represents the True Boys group, who are now in open warfare with the Tradizione group.

Using a phrase from the famous Naples-based series Gomorrah, he warned they will “take back what is ours” and would fight back if there were anti-Neapolitan or racist chants.
:lol:

There is another reason today’s game will be different, as for the first time there will be official Juventus stewards inside the Curva Sud of the Allianz Juventus Stadium.

Stewards are still relatively new to Italian football and tend to stay out of the ‘Curva’ – the ends where the hotbed of hardcore ultras stand.

This is a signal from Juventus that they want to take back control of the stadium.

@Dru - is this real life? Do people still support these idiots?

The more I think about it the more sorry I feel for people ( you know who they are) that support these people. Fucking idiots.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Apt comparison, really.
It is. They talk a big game when in numbers, but when you get them 1v1 they ain't shit. Hide behind masks. Scream fascism and supported by fans here that think as backwards as they do.

- - - Updated - - -

More fake protests from these entitled fake tough guys :lol: Playing the victim with their fake outrage :lol:
Exactly.

Oh noooooes our tickets cost more :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Rather the opposite.
Only operate in numbers, not strong enough to fight their own fight.

Elitist mentality.

Fake outrage that the man is keeping them down.

Support violence and threats for intimidation.

Pretty similar IMO.

LOL "take back what is ours"

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli should come out and say nothing at all is yours, in fact, its actually all mine. I own it and I control the shit out of it whether you like it or not.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Juventus ultras threaten civil war

By Football Italia staff

A civil war is threatening to break out between sets of Juventus ultras following the arrests of leaders, with strikes, threats and potential clashes.

The club collaborated with police to confirm it had been blackmailed by certain ultras groups with threats of chants that they knew would generate heavy fines unless the Bianconeri gave them free tickets.

Last week, 12 leaders of the ultras groups were arrested, prompting a backlash from their followers, who boycotted the Champions League match with Atletico Madrid.

This evening, Juve have their first home game since the arrests, hosting Hellas Verona, and police are on red alert for trouble.

Some will sit in silence, others stand outside the stadium and chant insults towards the club, which could generate problems with visiting Hellas Verona fans.

La Gazzetta dello Sport even point to a Facebook post from a Neapolitan Juventus ultras leader who lives in Germany and represents the True Boys group, who are now in open warfare with the Tradizione group.

Using a phrase from the famous Naples-based series Gomorrah, he warned they will “take back what is ours” and would fight back if there were anti-Neapolitan or racist chants. :lol:

There is another reason today’s game will be different, as for the first time there will be official Juventus stewards inside the Curva Sud of the Allianz Juventus Stadium.

Stewards are still relatively new to Italian football and tend to stay out of the ‘Curva’ – the ends where the hotbed of hardcore ultras stand.

This is a signal from Juventus that they want to take back control of the stadium.

@Dru - is this real life? Do people still support these idiots?

The more I think about it the more sorry I feel for people ( you know who they are) that support these people. Fucking idiots.
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c72cf42fa7f29a200b6f3952bff0b8895dc00d00&rid=giphy.gif

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Welp there goes the stadium’s “atmosphere” :rofl::lol:
What about the diehards who won't watch the games anymore because of the poor atmosphere in the stadium despite still selling tickets at the higher cost :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Plus you have to remember the Antifa folks have no lives and use scare tactics to cause problems. They also throw piss bombs. They’re basically the same, but just worse.
lol weren't they throwing concrete milkshakes too or or something to that effect?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What about the diehards who won't watch the games anymore because of the poor atmosphere in the stadium despite still selling tickets at the higher cost :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

lol weren't they throwing concrete milkshakes too or or something to that effect?
We just don’t get it man. I guess we’ll never understand unless we go to a match in South America :seven:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We just don’t get it man. I guess we’ll never understand unless we go to a match in South America :seven:
Or Greece. Or any of the Balkans.

In fact, we probably don't even have the right kind of television sets to accurately capture what the right atmosphere really is.

- - - Updated - - -

Could these ultras just kindly fuck off already. Thanks.
Wrong sir. They are the most important ingredient to a successful club. Haven't you been to a match with highly skilled choreography?

Jun 6, 2015
Wrong sir. They are the most important ingredient to a successful club. Haven't you been to a match with highly skilled choreography?
:D

They definitely got the moves. Murican cheerleader groups have nothing on them in terms of moves or looks. Much rather watch balding Italian mid-aged men shake their bellies and sing songs of unimaginable beauty and complexity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)