• Undecided

• None of them I want

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
BTW we are linked with one more Croatian payer, he can play anywhere on the field
and he is real gem and WC.
He is also ex tennis player..Goran Ivanisevic..Dont know if those reports are true
Never heard of him, I think Juve should try using Marchisio more often, he's decent and can become a great Italian talent.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Re sallary etc. Do you really think its so easy to find a club who will pick up Tiago wages? Even Milan asked Chelsea to pay some part of Sheva wages if he would join to them??

Tiago needed just one fucking game to play well and it would be enough to prove us all wrong.
Thats because shevchenko is on 130,000 POUNDS (not euros) a week, the only club stupid enough to pay that is chelsea. Tiago is on about 40,000 euro's, you really cant compare the 2 in terms of clubs struggling to pay wages and shev is earning 4 times as much as tiago.

And it would take a hell of a lot more than 1 game to prove us wrong, we need him to consistantly perform

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Thats because shevchenko is on 130,000 POUNDS (not euros) a week, the only club stupid enough to pay that is chelsea. Tiago is on about 40,000 euro's, you really cant compare the 2 in terms of clubs struggling to pay wages and shev is earning 4 times as much as tiago.

And it would take a hell of a lot more than 1 game to prove us wrong, we need him to consistantly perform
of course u r right, but still we haven't seen even single game where he would be mom or even close to that..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
he was best player of tournament in 2001 and voted No1 by everyone..Im surprised you guys forgot already ;)
:lol:

of course u r right, but still we haven't seen even single game where he would be mom or even close to that..
thats exactly my reason for wanting rid of him, we cant say he hasnt been given chances because he played more than enough games last year to show his potential but didnt take his chances in any game, i wouldn't give him more than a 6 out of 10 for any of his performances we have seen so far, even in friendly's where the pressure is off.

The guy is becoming a burden, he will never be good at juve and we need to cut off the deadwood, at least almiron showed some potential and then agreed to loan moves to prove himself, tiago is just being a complete dick refusing to move back to england....

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
My friend, make up you mind, please...
Firstly you say that if Tiago given a chance he would play well, but than you say Secco and CR dont want him and it will ruin chemistry anyway??

Do you really think if Tiago played well we would be here fighting over him and wanting him to go? Do you really think that anyone who plays well deserve bashing?

Re sallary etc. Do you really think its so easy to find a club who will pick up Tiago wages? Even Milan asked Chelsea to pay some part of Sheva wages if he would join to them??

Tiago needed just one fucking game to play well and it would be enough to prove us all wrong.
With all due respect, I don't really understand you either lampard...

Ranieri and Secco are completely ready for this player to move on. That's not a secret. If he stays, and is unhappy, chemistry could suffer. Of course it wouldn't be proper to bash a player who is playing well.... where did I say that? In fact, I didn't really bash Tiago for not playing well either. I said that this arrangement isn't working- that's pretty clear, as currently no one is happy with the situation.

I never said that given the chance, Tiago would play well. I said that this, for many reasons, is a failed experiment. By my estimation, the system doesn't fit, and Ranieri isn't going to change the system to suit the player. In other words, Tiago is probably not going to get a better chance then he's already had. It's time to move on.

If we don't sell him in the next 10 days, he would be here until January (at the minimum). During this time I would cheer him on, as I do all of our players. Maybe things would change... but I highly doubt it.

Given Tiago's wages, and apparent skill (albeit skill that has yet to be displayed at Juventus), I think someone somewhere would be willing to take a chance on the player if all it cost them was his wages, and if they had the option to make the move permanent for a reasonable price after the season. In fact, Everton already made a move, but Tiago rejected it. There's still time for a team to make a move for Tiago... especially if that team sustains an injury to one of their mids before the end of the month and the situation becomes urgent...

If all Tiago needed was "one fucking game to play well and it would be enough to prove us all wrong" then he'd probably be one of our starting CM's by now, and this thread would not exist.

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
I kind of agree with above actually, I am contradicting my first post but he did have various opportunities to show himself even in this pre-season and always comes out as average or below par. But you can see the difference, Sissoko, Zanetti and Poulsen they are all very physical and tough midfielders, while Tiago is more creative (however, not when he's with Juve) If we're going to have a creative one I would have wanted Xabi Alonso there, or even Marchisio.

But as a supporter, you need to support the decisions made by the club. Disagree or agree we need to be with our club through tough times. I personally do not want us wasting money on his contract, but if we can't get rid of him I won't be starting a petition or a chant, we have to help him and hope for the best that he actually starts to perform.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
didn't appiah suffer a career-threatening injury at Fenerbahce?
see link below for a summary of what happened:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1726368&postcount=147

With all due respect, I don't really understand you either lampard...

Ranieri and Secco are completely ready for this player to move on. That's not a secret. If he stays, and is unhappy, chemistry could suffer. Of course it wouldn't be proper to bash a player who is playing well.... where did I say that? In fact, I didn't really bash Tiago for not playing well either. I said that this arrangement isn't working- that's pretty clear, as currently no one is happy with the situation.

I never said that given the chance, Tiago would play well. I said that this, for many reasons, is a failed experiment. By my estimation, the system doesn't fit, and Ranieri isn't going to change the system to suit the player. In other words, Tiago is probably not going to get a better chance then he's already had. It's time to move on.

If we don't sell him in the next 10 days, he would be here until January (at the minimum). During this time I would cheer him on, as I do all of our players. Maybe things would change... but I highly doubt it.

Given Tiago's wages, and apparent skill (albeit skill that has yet to be displayed at Juventus), I think someone somewhere would be willing to take a chance on the player if all it cost them was his wages, and if they had the option to make the move permanent for a reasonable price after the season. In fact, Everton already made a move, but Tiago rejected it. There's still time for a team to make a move for Tiago... especially if that team sustains an injury to one of their mids before the end of the month and the situation becomes urgent...

If all Tiago needed was "one fucking game to play well and it would be enough to prove us all wrong" then he'd probably be one of our starting CM's by now, and this thread would not exist.
:agree: he needs to move on for his own good as well as ours

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
we are running in circle boys.

of course that CR and Succo wants him out, same as me...as he did not prove his worth..

stop talking about him for sake of repeating urself

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Football does not resolve only on passing but apparently for you it does. Sissoko is not a good passer (he is not bad/terrible either) but he offers something completely different in his game which makes him a great player. I do agree with you though that we need a dominating player in the midfield which can orchestre our play but we don't have him nor will we get him. Btw, Tiago is a solid passer of the ball but lacks many other things which makes him useless for us.

Why would I support him? It's no use. I hope he's gone.

I was not impressed with him at all. Made 2-3 good passes, that's all. Ekdal played much better IMO.
Because like the majority of juventus fans, you didn't give him a fair chance to begin with. And don't tell me hes a flop that word is so overrated.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
we are running in circle boys.

of course that CR and Succo wants him out, same as me...as he did not prove his worth..

stop talking about him for sake of repeating urself
Yeah because starting 6 games, is all it takes to label someone a success or not. If it wasn't for the media you would have been supporting his case as we speak. I cant understand how people can forget the way people treated tiago, including ranieri and co, the media and the fucking fans. When he gets his chance next season, I'm confident he'll do well prove all you bandwagon fans wrong.

Dec 26, 2004
What the fuck do you have against Knezevic? Stop repeating the same stuff over and over again. You're like a parrot. Boring parrot. What do you know about Knezevic anyway? Were you following his career?
I have better things to do than following a career of a 26 years old Livorno defender... Knezevic never was, never will become a world class defender and we only bought him because Gigli believe in quantity instead of quality and Ranieri think he can help us to grow our chameleon, tree or whatever you call it.

BTW you are a maggot, you know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)